7. ThunderStorms, Clouds, Snow and A Slight Drizzle

I love the fact of how little votes this gets but the great amount of comments, I love you guys! Thank you for over 200 comments! 20 for this chapter?

I made a cute Brendon/Josh/Sarah one shot if you'd like to check it out and show it some love (:

I also hope you're all enjoying these gifs

"Sir?"Brendon whispers into the darkness of Dallons bedroom, the end of his dark tail in his hands as he holds onto it for comfort

"Sir?"Brendon whispers into the darkness of Dallons bedroom, the end of his dark tail in his hands as he holds onto it for comfort. He's dressed in a T-shirt that Dallon allowed him to borrow, one that falls half way down his thighs and a pair of boxers, both in which are too big for his smaller frame but he doesn't complain much. If it was up to Brendon, he'd be naked but one look from Dallon said otherwise.

He's grateful for the clothing that Dallon has gave him to wear, of course thee way too big for the kitten Hybrid but that didn't bother Brendon. Dallon had said he'd take him out for some clothes soon so that he could have his own belongings and as much as Brendon is excited to have new clothing - because he can't remember the last time he had gotten some - he doesn't want to give up Dallons clothes.

Brendon had woken up with a start, another Thunderstorm in the area and the Thunder rumbling loud enough that it feels as if it is shaking the house - or maybe it's just shaking Brendon- and wakes the Hybrid from the first proper sleep he has had in what has to be months. He'd pulled the warm, thick covers over his head in an attempt to block out the noise, only resulting in it getting louder much to Brendons disappointment.

There's a little voice inside of his head telling him that he shouldn't, but he doesn't listen, and instead he got out of bed and made his way towards where Dallons room was directed to him, knocking softly on the door in an attempt to wake the man from his obvious deep sleep.

"Dallon? Can I sleep with you?"He whispers into the darkness, mewling in distress whenever another wave of thunder shakes the house, causing the Hybrid to shake himself in fear. He doesn't want to be a bother but he really doesn't want to be sleeping on his own during a thunderstorm. Don't get him wrong, he's use to sleeping on his own but that doesn't mean he minds it.

The hybird frowns whenever Dallon just turns onto his stomach in deep sleep, an arm tucked under the pillow and half of his face pressed against it as he snores.

Brendon is about to open his mouth to speak again when a flash of lightening brightens up the bedroom, causing the Hybrid to jump in alert, his tail puffing up in fear and protection as he scrambles to get himself to the large bed for safety.

"Can I sleep in your bed? Is that okay? Don't say anything if I can."Brendons ears lower imto his hair as he waits on a response, shivering from where he sits on the duvet that covers the bed. When Dallon fails to say anything other than snort a snore, Brendon smiles shakily."Okay, good. Thank you."