29. Pete The Vegetable

I love writing this so much, and I should really be focusing and studying for physics but I agent written anything in like 2 days and I'm getting agitated so here I am writing some cute as fuck Brendon, Dallon, Pete and Ryan.

I love Pete Wentz with all my heart, and everyone Protect my small son in this fic please

My goal is to reach 2K comments by the end of his book and I'm nearly at 1.52K so I don't think I'll reach it 😂

3000+ words

"Pete!"Brendon is attempting to run down the hallway from the downstairs bathroom, with his jeans stuck at his knees and his pastel pink hoodie tucked into the front of his boxers from his rush of trying to finish his pee so that he can go and mee...

"Pete!"Brendon is attempting to run down the hallway from the downstairs bathroom, with his jeans stuck at his knees and his pastel pink hoodie tucked into the front of his boxers from his rush of trying to finish his pee so that he can go and meet Ryan and Pete at the front door. Sinatra the giraffe and his blue bird tucked under his arms. He had been midway through his pee whenever his ears had twitched with the familiar sound of Petes car pulling into the drive way, rushing his way through the rest of his pee.

After wrapping up his Daddy's hand and being pulled in for a bunch of kisses and cuddles, Brendon had helped his Daddy put their cookies into the oven to bake before he had attempted to help tidy up the kitchen with his Daddy. When noticed that Brendon's presence was more of a hinderance than a help, Dallon had sent Brendon off as he continued on with preparing the dinner and keeping an eye on the cookies.

In gratitude of being invited to Ryan's house, it was Brendon's idea to invite over Ryan, Pete, Tyler and Josh but unfortunately, Tyler and Josh had already had plans and were unable to attend  much to the sadness of Brendon who has mewled his sadness until a separate date was made to hang out with them on a different day. Pete and Ryan had of course accepted the invitation which has made Brendon more excited than Dallon.

It's endearing that Brendon now refers to Pete and Ryan as if they've been friends for as long as Dallon has to them, and in a way, it feels like he has with how much time that the Hybrid spends with the other men and know so much about them, information that had taken Dallon months to get out of them. But he's happy for that, because Brendon deserves to have people to confine in and Ryan and Pete are the best to.

"Brendon!"Pete shouts with just the same amount of enthusiasm as the little that's coming towards them, something that Ryan has to bite back a fond smile of at the familiarity. Nearly tripping over the falling jeans, Brendon pauses to kick the jeans off of his legs before he's making the sprint up to Pete, jumping at them.

"I missed you! Daddy says 'ou were sick 'cus of me and I'm sorry that I gave you the sick."The Hybrid pouts at Pete, bottom lip jotted out in a true Brendon Urie fashion and kitten ears plastered down into his dark hair.

"I don't think that your Daddy would blame you for giving me the sick, it was my own fsult but I'm all better now!"Pete gives the Hybrid a reassuring smile, one that Brendon reflects back because Pete has an infectious smile."I missed you too, Buddy. And I'm sorry that I missed our Lion King date, but I heard you had a good time with Josh and Tyler last week."