33. So many tears, everyone is dehydrated.

Holy shit! Again in under 24 hours I got over 100 comments on the previous chapter and that's so fucking amazing! I have the most fantastic commenters that I could ask for and I love you all so much! I am now over 2.1K comments and I hope they keep on coming eBay so I love reading them all!

Also! Thank you all for getting me over 2K votes! It means so much!

I love how you have the people who are like 'how dare you make me choose who's my favourite from Fall Out Boy' and then you got the ones that are so blunt with 'Pete' lmao same, but Andy is a close second.

So many people commented the rest of the title xD but @Bellabe_08 was the first one!

I didn't really like how this chapter came out but holy shit Pete breaks my heart in this chapter.

Pete has never ran after in all their life, stumbling out of Brendon's bedroom as fast as their short legs could carry them and down the hall

Pete has never ran after in all their life, stumbling out of Brendon's bedroom as fast as their short legs could carry them and down the hall. They hadn't even ran this fast whenever the local Hot Topic was having a closing down sale - because apparently Pete, Ryan and Dallom spending 20 dollars each there every Saturday was not enough to keep them in business - and Pete had to travel 10 blocks to get the last Blink-182 t-shirt in their size before somebody else did.

There's a terrible feeling sinking all the way into their chest, because as much as Petes mind is telling them what they did wasn't a bad thing - and it wasn't, not in Pete's mind anyway - the littler side of them, the more scared and insecure side of Pete is telling them what they did was bad. Very bad indeed. And that doesn't calm Petes panicked breathing as they rush down the stairs.

It's not as if Pete meant it like that, because they didn't, as far as Pete was aware, they didn't even have that type of attraction towards Brendon, or to anyone really. What Pete had meant for it to be was friendly, a thank you type of kiss because it's been so long since Pete has found the courage to allow themselves to be so little around someone, and it's been even longer to have someone treat them so acceptingly like Brendon has.

Because Brendon didn't ask, and he didn't push Pete into being little, he didn't pry into their life and force it upon them like Ryan tries to do whenever he thinks he's doing the right thing - and bless Ryan Ross, he tries so hard. Brendon just lets Pete be Pete, he accepts them, he enjoys their company and goes out of his way to make sure that Petes needs are met first - and to be given Brendon's Teddy bear is the most loved Pete has left in all their life.

And that's all that Pete wants. Pete just wants to have a friend that isn't all that different from themselves, a friend that's stuck in the same situation as them and understands. The kiss wasn't meant to be with feelings, it was meant as a Thank you in the only way that Pete knew how and now they've gone and fucked it all up.