40. darling, you look perfect tonight

Gotten to the stage where I don't give a fuck of what people think of this fic or my attitude towards people who diss this fic, or any of my other fics to be honest. If you isn't like it, fair enough, but making indecent comments about the DDLB/LG etc is unacceptable and people can fuck off if their going to diss without doing their research 🖕🏼

For everyone that reads, comments, votes and loves this book. Thank you so much and I love you all so much ❤️

Favourite Twenty One Pilot songs: Taxi Cab, oh ms believer, Johnny Boy, (honestly all of the Self titled album tbh), Lovely and The Judge

A shameless self promo: but I published a new Ryden fic if you'd check it out! It's called 'Attention Seeker' and I'd be great if you guys got me to 10 votes and have a look at it!

"Hey, Dallon."Brendon sings from one side of the sofa, poking Dallon in the ribs with his pointed foot in an attempt to grab at the mans attention. They opted for a lazy afternoon, with Brendon sprawled out on one side of the sofa with what was once a ball of yarn - which is no just a tangled mess of string - in his hands and Dallon with his laptop on his lap being very antisocial.

It's been a good couple of days at home, with Brendon and Dallon being left to do their own thing - in which both consisted on working on music related projects - before coming together and spending the evening with one another. Brendon liked it, because as much as he loves to spend time with his human, he likes to be left to do his own things when he's big as well.

Brendon had been ecstatic to hear of Dallons new music news, haven jumped on the man in excitement and proudness which had lead to the two of the, heavily making out on the piano in the music room until Brendon was a panting mess. It was amazing news and Brendon was all for Dallon achieving his dreams and willing to support the man through all of his decisions and their make our session was a perfect way to celebrate.

It's the furthest that the two have gotten and Dallon isn't really sure how far they will get when it comes to anything remotely sexual or intimate. They haven't had that talk yet, of hoe far they'll take it or when they will, and it's not like Dallon doesn't want to have sex - because my god, he hadn't had sex in years - but he doesn't want to do anything that makes Brendon uncomfortable. From what Dallon has heard, he hasn't had the best experience in that department either and it just makes Dallons blood boil.

"Hmm?"Dallons attention is focused on the email that he's typing, trying to swat away the foot that continues to nudge and poke him."Brendon, stop it."

"Pay attention to me."He meows, purposely stretching out on the sofa with a loud, satisfying groan followed by Brendon's feet being prompted onto the older mans lap.

"I'm a bit busy right now."

"But you're always busy. You can't just be busy all of the time, you're getting old, you gotta start having some fun and pay more attention to me because without attention I'll die."The kitten hybrid says in all seriousness.