26. Jealousy

Because every single one of you that read this fic make me feel so damn appreciated and loved, I am blessing you all with this update (;

This amount of Dallon or Brendon vines I have stashed on my iPad is ridiculous but I mean, I love them all.

20 comments please?

Tyler manages to get the two Hybrids dinner before he sends them back into the livingroom with two cookies each, off to watch another film and cuddle

Tyler manages to get the two Hybrids dinner before he sends them back into the livingroom with two cookies each, off to watch another film and cuddle. Tyler takes advantage of the adorable sight of the two Hybrids cuddling and takes as many photographs as he can of the pair, sending them to a newly made group chat to everyone else to share the adorableness.

Flopping onto the opposite couch, Tyler smiles at the two Hybrids that have seemed to have fallen asleep, curled up around one another on the kitchen, remaining - mostly - nude not that either hybrid seems to be bothered. He can't say that he hasn't enjoyed looking after that pair, because he has, but he thinks that he's better off with just one hybrid for the time being, no matter how adorable Brendon is.

To be fair, he had never even expected to take Josh in in the first place. Josh had came into Tyler's life when Tyler was hitting a new low, and it seemed that Josh had taken well awareness to the humans sad and loneliness and taken it as his personal goal to make Tyler happy again. To say that he accomplished that goal is an understatement, and he continues to brighten Tyler's Day 5 years later.

Tyler isn't sure how he would put his and Josh's relationship, because it sure does cross the line often enough that it seems to be almost normal to have Josh naked in his bed or for them both to share more heated kisses than they should. Whatever they have, they continue to still love each other and Tyler and Josh both hope that never changes.

It's sometime after 11 that Dallon is pulling into the drive way, trying to make his way into Tyler and Josh's home as quietly as he can, already expecting Brendon to atleast be asleep. As much as Brendon isn't always a little, he still worked around a schedule that fit with both of little and big lifestyle - not that there was a massive change between the two lifestyles but Dallon has learned not to mention that.

"You're back early."Tyler notes, looking up from his current book that he's reading, only to land his eyes on Dallons sudden outfit change from his earlier clothes that he had dropped Brendon off in. Although, it does make Dallon look extremely handsome."Classy."

"Shut up."Dallon seems to blush, loosening his tie so that it hangs lower down his Black long sleeved shirt. He keeps his voice quiet, not wanting to risk waking up the two Hybrids that are curled together in sleep.

"How was the date?"

"It went okay."Is all Dallon replies with because that's all it went. Despite it being years since the break up, a voice inside is head and a feeling in his gut keeps telling him that maybe he's not ready to get back on the dating scene. He's pretty happy on his own, well not on his own but with Brendon, and he doesn't need Pete setting him up on dates.