10. A Little Problem

A much longer chapter my friends (; I hope you enjoy and shower with as many comments as you can! Finally some Brallon progress with little!Brendon so enjoy (;

WOOOO I HIT 1K VIEWS THANK YOOOOU

Also Happy Holidays!

Dallon doesn't live in a big house, and in some way Brendon is glad because a big hole would take so much longer to explore and probably way much more things to break as well - which Brendon is ver much glad of because sometimes he forgets that hi...

Dallon doesn't live in a big house, and in some way Brendon is glad because a big hole would take so much longer to explore and probably way much more things to break as well - which Brendon is ver much glad of because sometimes he forgets that his tail is there and had a mind it's own. But, it isn't the smallest either. Sarah had a much smaller home than this, and Spencer's was much larger than that also.

But it's cosy, a right size of home for someone who supposedly lives alone for most of the year unless he has relatives over or a couple of friends. There's photographs on the walls of hallways and little nicknacks sitting on the tables or on shelves that are thankfully too high for Brendons to reach and therefore unable to break.

A small voice inside of his head hopes that Dallon doesn't take too long in the shower, because as much as he knows that Dallon needs his space - and god knows that Brendon is attention seeking and Dallon obviously isn't use to that yet - it doesn't ease Brendons nerves. He doesn't like to be left on his own.

Cradling his mug of warm milk to his chest with his uninjured hand, Brendon allows his eyes to linger on a photograph that hangs on the wall in the living room. Tilting his head to the side, he blinks at the photograph of Dallon with another woman in the picture. He looks so much happier in the photo, with a blazing smile across his face and his arm draped across the woman's shoulder.

"Pretty..."Brendons voice trials off, frowning a little at the photograph. The woman who stands along side Dallon is attractive and really, Brendon shouldn't be surprised because Dallon is extremely attractive and there shouldn't be a problem with him gaining an equally attractive partner, personality aside.

His ears lower into his hair as the realisation settles in that maybe it's because he's a hybrid that Dallon doesn't like it, or even more so, maybe it's because he's not a woman. Brendon nibbles on his bottom lip in sadness, maybe this is his girlfriend, or even possibly his fiancé taken by the ring on her finger. She's probably a little also, although she doesn't look it but Brendon was taught not to judge a book by its cover.

With a sigh, Brendon tears his eyes away from the photograph before he gets even sadder, sitting himself down on carpeted flooring where the tangled mess of yarn lays from the last time he had played with it.

"H-How do I turn it on?"The Hybrid whispers to himself, his empty mug laying on the carpet beside him and his hands fumbling with the Television remote control that remains in his hands. He can vaguely remember Dallon telling him that morning how the remote control worked, but that was for a completely different TV with a completely different remote control - and a matter of fact, Brendon wasn't really listening so there's also that.