47. How To Be A Little Shit; By Brendon Urie

Shopping trip part 1 because I got so much fluff and banter to be writing from both Dallon, Ryan and Tyler as well as Brendon, Pete and Josh. This is gonna be a good two chapters and I'm really excited to write these (;

"PETE! JOSHUA!"Heads are turning to the source of the very loud noise, a parting forming in the crowd rather quickly as Brendon pushes himself through the thick crowd of shoppers that crowd the shopping centre to get to his very best friends who t...

"PETE! JOSHUA!"Heads are turning to the source of the very loud noise, a parting forming in the crowd rather quickly as Brendon pushes himself through the thick crowd of shoppers that crowd the shopping centre to get to his very best friends who turn their heads at the sound of their names. There's a sort of screaming, excited noise that echoes through the shopping centre as Brendon collides into their arms with as much grace as an elephant on ice skates.

Running behind him is a very frantic Dallon who holds the sleeve of a very puffy looking parka that was bound to have been put onto Brendon if the little hadn't ran off the minute he knew that Josh and Pete were waiting for them inside. They'd pulled up into a parking space late as usual ( because there's always set backs of some sort, this mornings being Brendon's punishment and the loss of his sparkly red converse ) and it hadn't even been 3 minutes until Brendon had sprinted off with the new knowledge that his best friends were waiting for him.

A shopping trip usually isn't fun, for Dallons case anyway seeing as Brendon seems to have a keen interest in spending money so Dallon had called the rest of their group of friend to accompany them. Having not only 1 little but 2 and a puppy hybrid was going to be one hell of a fun experience and will probably cost a lot in broken expenses, but it'll keep everyone happy which is all that matters.

"We've been waiting here for hours!"Josh is exclaiming loudly, throwing his arms around Brendon's shoulders, careful of the cast.

"No we haven't. It's been 10 minutes."Pete is frowning in confusion, Velveteen Noodle tucked under their left arm protectively and outfit incredibly little, adorable and colourful. Brendon is immediately jealous of the pastel purple dungarees that Pete has, accompanied by a pair of white converse and a white zip up hoodie as they're cold.

"Dog time moves differently than human time."

"You're only part dog. Ryry says so."Pete pouts, still very confused and feeling very little, something that makes Brendon giggle and pat Petes shoulder in mock sympathy before addressing them both with his dilemma that morning.

"I hadda spend time on the naughty step cus' I was bad."He follows up with a shrug of his shoulders, nose scrunched up. It's not as bad as he puts it out to be of course, but when you're little and stubborn, it's the worse thing in the world.

"Not the naughty step!"Pete gasps, eyes wide in horror.

"What's so bad about a step?"

"Y'know like when you're bad you get tied up outside? It's like that."Brendon tells him, something that makes Josh make a very sad noise in the back of his throat, a mixture of a whimper and a whine because being tied up in the back garden is the worse punishment, especially if it's raining.