37. 2 Littles and a puppy have a playdate. Fluff? Fluff.

3400+ words

Holy shit the amount of fluff that I'm pouring into this chapter is gonna be so sweet that it'll probably give y'all a cavity and I swear it was the best to fucking write bc it made me so happy and giddy to write!

And I'm over 3.07K comments! How fucking great is that? I lobe you guys and keep it up because reading all of your comments make me so fucking happy!!

My favourite P!ATD songs are: Impossible Year, Camisado, The Green Gentleman, Northern Downpour, Behind The Sea, When The Day Met The Night, Nicotine, Trade Mistakes, Memories and The Calendar (basically all of V&V tbh)

So everyone who wanted that little!pete fic, it's out now! It's called 'Pete.' (Ha original) and it's a spin-off/prequel and it'd be fucking amazing if you'd all check it out and give it so much love with votes and comments!

The friendship that Pete and Brendon have in this fic and the one that Brendon and josh have and it hurts my heart and I love it so much so like enjoy the fluff

"Lets go over this again. What did we talk about before we left the house?"Brendon is sitting on the floor of Tyler and Josh's living room, mindlessly petting at Josh's velvety soft puppy dog ears as he listens to what his Daddy has to say. Despite arriving late, Ryan and Pete still hadn't appeared and lucky enough that gave Dallon more time to talk to Brendon about how to act around Pete.

It's not like he doesn't expect his baby boy to be any different than what he is - because then again, he might be cheeky but he has a heart of gold and loves his friends a lot - but Dallon just wants to make sure that Brendon understands that little Pete isn't as outgoing and forward as big Pete is, the Pete that Brendon is more informed and used to.

When Dallon had first found out about Petes own little side, it had taken ages for him to get use to the difference between their two personalities. The Pete that Dallon had known since high school was so outgoing, so flamboyant - in personality, not clothing - and uncaring of what people thought of them. But as a little, Pete was everything the opposite and as much as Dallon found it adorable, it hurt his heart that somebody could exploit somebody so vulnerable.

"To remember to bring Daddy's beer?"The Little tilts his head to the side, kitten ears twitching in his soft dark hair as he looks up at his Daddy.

"No, not that."Dallon sighs, crouching down in front of the two hybrids and giving Josh a pet on the ribs as a sign that he knows that he's there. He finds josh being so relaxed adorable, especially with how energetic that the puppy Hybris usually is, that he's willing to calm down just for Brendon."About Pete. What did we talk about about Pete?"

"To be friendly an' kind to Pete cus' they're shy a-and little little."Brendon Recites what he was told before they left the house after Dallon had helped him to get dress.