20. Cats, Dogs and Pete Wentz

I'm going to be starting Little Prince really soon, I've started the first chapter but I just need time to sit down and actually write it out which is the hard part due to not having enough time. Although, half term is coming up soon so I promise to write during that time (;

I'm so sorry that this is late

I loved all of your suggestions for what Josh should be! I'm tempted to make one shots for the animals that I didn't write him as.

2600+

"Daddy! Drive faster!"

"Brendon, I can only go as fast as the traffic will allow me."

"Well tell the traffic to move faster! I gotta pee!"Brendon does the pee squirm in his seat, crossing and uncrossing his legs as he whines to show of his discomfort. Dallon sighs, looking between the road and to the whining little who continues to squirm and hug Sinatra close to his chest as he does so, still uncomfortable with being in the car.

"I told you to pee before we left the house."

"Well I didn't need to pee then, but I gotta pee now."Brendon huffs, his kitten ears lowering into his hair as he side glances his Daddy who continues to keep his eyes on the road, looking for a good opportunity to turn into a side street and find a different route to Ryan's house since this traffic is appalling.

Surprisingly, Brendon had been overexcited to know that Ryan had invited them all, apparently taking a shine to the man even after the scare Ryan had managed to give the little on their first meeting. It was endearing watching as Brendon scrambled to collect his colours to colour Ryan a picture whenever he realised that if his Daddy would be bringing a gift to dinner, then so should Brendon.

Dallon had expected the Hybrid to be at least a little nervous but it seemed that all of that nervousness was being nestled inside of Dallon as he drove to Ryan's house, anxious at the prospect of meeting new people and what the outcome of the evening would be. He's sure that everything will go fine, it's just the voice of doubt.

"Well you have to hold it because there's no where for me to stop."Dallon sighs, indicating into a side street to avoid the remainder of the traffic.

"But Daddy!"

"Brendon, don't give me attitude or I'm turning around and we're going home."He threatens, using his Daddy to voice that instantly makes Brendons ears lowering into his hair and for his bottom lip to jot out in a true nature toddler pout. It's the mildest of threats but it's the most Dallon is able to dish out on the Hybrid and how much he's capable of doing so.

The little continues with his mewls of discomfort as he squirms in his seat, and it's times like these that Dallon regrets not putting Brendon in a pull-up before that had left the house, even if the Little had protested that he didn't need to wear one. Dallon just hopes that Brendon can last that long, he doesn't want the little to go through the embarrassment of wetting himself, he doesn't care if his car seat gets ruined.