9. The Adorable Shit and The Grumpy Old Man

Okay the last chapter was rushes and poor quality, sorry. I hope this makes up for it with more Brallon (;

Also I'm unsure if I thanked you all but thank you for over 100 votes! I'm so close to 300 comments and it makes me so happy (:

It's 1:30am and I have Pretty. Odd on repeat, I'm loving life.

"Daddy Dallon?"Brendon meows from where he stands at the kitchen door frame, pouting down at where his hands are gripping onto the waist band of the jogging bottoms that Dallon had gave him after the shower incident

"Daddy Dallon?"Brendon meows from where he stands at the kitchen door frame, pouting down at where his hands are gripping onto the waist band of the jogging bottoms that Dallon had gave him after the shower incident. His grip at the front was tight, but nevertheless the material is still falling down his hips and by his ass, his cat tail no help as it sways behind him in wait.

They're also too long for Brendons shorter legs despite them being the shortest that Dallon could find at the bottom of his wardrobe, black in colour with a brand logo up the left leg. The Hybrid is also drowning in a pale pink hoodie that Dallon didn't even know he had, one that falls to Brendons thighs but is rolled up due to him holding up the jogging bottoms.

"What's wrong now?"Dallon almost sighs, not looking over at the Hybrid who frowns over at the human who fails to look over at him. His ears lower in his hair, letting out a painful sounding mewl to try and gain the mans attention.

The Hybrid continues to mewl for Dallons attention, even when the man tips his head back with an annoyed groan, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Just tell me what the fuck is wrong, Brendon."Dallon turns to the Hybrid, opening his eyes just in time to see Brendon drop the overly large jogging bottoms, landing in a heap by his ankles."Brendon, put your pants back on."

"They're too big."The Hybrid points out, his tail swaying behind him as he looks over at Dallon with a hint of a smirk on his plump lips.

"Did you seriously Meow at me until I turned around just so you could drop your pants for me?"

"You wouldn't pay attention to me."

"I was making you breakfast! That's why!"Dallon exclaims,

"But my pants are too big, it was annoying and I wanted to let you know so you can fix it. Please."Brendon adds the please before he forgets, his kitten ears twitching whenever he hears the sound of kettle boiled. He looks so innocent as he stands there, with the jogging bottoms at a pool by his feet, a large hoodie falling down to his thighs and his tail swaying behind him.

"Sweetheart, It's my clothing, of course it's going to be big."Dallon sighs, taking his glasses off so that he can rub at his face tiredly. He's still dressed the clothing he fell asleep in, not having enough time to change out of his clothes nor to take a shower this morning."But there's nothing that I can do about that, not until I take you shopping."