49. Made For The Stage

I need to know to make sure: Who is going to read the sequel?

Also! If anyone is good at making covers and/or would like to make me covers, please DM! I'm having a real struggle of making 4 matching covers for this verse (yes you heard me right, there's going to be 4 fics in this verse! Crazy!!) and some help is really really needed so please help me out if you can!!

IDKhow is my new favourite band. Panic! at the what?

I'm aiming for 50 comments please!!

3200+ words ayyye

"What do you think of London?"Brendon sits outside the bathroom door, a pillow under his bum and his back against the door as he pokes and prods at the laptop on his lap

"What do you think of London?"Brendon sits outside the bathroom door, a pillow under his bum and his back against the door as he pokes and prods at the laptop on his lap. The laptop is old and beaten down, it belongs to Dallon and as much as it takes nearly 3 years to load the Google search engine and half the keys are jammed or missing, Brendon doesn't have the heart to tell the man just how crappy the laptop is.

It doesn't help matters either that Brendon is completely clueless when it comes to technology. Sure, he can use Dallons phone to take selfies ( and lets just say this, Brendon takes a lot of selfies and each and every one of them are treasured and beautiful ) and to answer a phone call ( and run Dallons phone bill through the roof every month ) but actually using a phone for anything else, never mind a laptop, Brendon has no idea.

In an attempt to escape from Brendon's clingy hold, Dallon had managed to escape to the bathroom a short while ago to have a shave and a nice long hot shower for once without having the door open and Brendon peering in watching him. They'd finally gotten to the point where Dallon could use the bathroom with the door closed without Brendon mewling on the other side of the closed door.

Turns out, Brendon wasn't happy with Dallons means of escaping.

"It's a nice city, I guess?"Dallon voices his option from inside the bathroom, running the blade down his left cheek with as much care as he can. It's not like he grows a lot of facial hair but he's proud of being a smooth shaven man."Why?"

"Thinkin' for your tour."Brendon's tongue is stuck out between his lips in concentration, using his index finger to use the laptops mouse pad to move further down the screen. He knows how to watch Netflix but even at that Dallon has it safe locked. Brendon argues for the use of two separate accounts on Netflix, one for little Brendon and one for normal Brendon; Dallon won't pay the extra money.

"Brendon, I haven't even had a first gig yet nevermind a tour."Because at the moment, that's the least thing on Dallons mind. He hasn't preformed in god knows how many years since The Brobecks disbanded and left Dallon to carry it on on his own until he lost interest in his own creation