52. Somebody Get Brendon A McDonalds (Goddamnit)

I'm counting about 3 or 4 more chapters until I'm starting the second book, so be sure to look out for those notifications when the time comes! I have the ending planned and I cannot wait to write the second book!

Where is all my voters and commenters going? Don't lose interest my guys!

I'm so sorry this took so long to write, A-levels are already being a kick in the ass and I'm trying to get on top of my work and coursework bc these are important years for me, but please enjoy this chapter!

This is a filler chapter btw

"Brendon, baby, time to wake up

"Brendon, baby, time to wake up."

"No, go away."Brendon's face is buried into a pillow that isn't even his because as soon as Dallon has gotten out of the bed, Brendon has used that as the opportunity to roll into the warmth that Dallon left behind in the bed and burry his face into the older mans pillow. It's his morning routine because the strong linger of coffee and washed out cologne is the best antidote to sleep that anyone could ask for in Brendon's case.

And talking about sleeping, what's the deal with trying to wake him up this early? It should be considered blasphemy to be woken up this early on a weekday because while people use their weekends in sleep in late, Brendon is smart and has 5 days of sleeping till noon instead of 2 so suck on that everyone else.

"Peanut, you told me you'll come to the studio with me today. C'mon, up you get."Dallons voice is always so soft when he's waking Brendon up and honestly, it just makes him want to go back to sleep, not wake up. There's hands rubbing up his back and down his sides, and just as Brendon begins to purr and arch into the magical touch, he's being forcefully pushed onto his back.

"That doesn't sound like me."Brendon's brow is creased in confusion.

"Well, actually, I pitched the idea to you last night but you fell asleep before I could tell you what time so I took it as a yes."Dallon shrugs, letting out a groan whenever he finds himself physically lifting Brendon into a sitting position, strong hands catching the sleepy hybrid from falling back into the incredibly comfortable mattress and keeping him upright."Also because Pete is in Chicago and Ryan and Tyler are working all day so you have to come with me."

"It's too early!"Brendon whines as Dallon uses his wonderful strength to pull Brendon's deadweight up onto his feet. Brendon's body slumps heavily against Dallons, letting out a tired purr as he nuzzles his face into the soft material of Dallons dreadfully ugly sweater.

As much as Brendon adores sweater season, he hates that all of Dallons sweaters are in dreadfully ugly patterns and shapes that should be worn to church, not on a day out. Don't get him wrong, they're very soft and warm for Brendon to cuddle up with but it makes Dallon look like an actual dad, not his daddy.