1

1988
Blairs pov;

" For fucks sake guys!!" I yelled half across the hall.
" what the fuck is it?" They all ran in to the living room.
" I'm pregnant" I fake cried.
They gave eachother 'the look' then looked at me not knowing what to say.
After a few seconds of silence I stopped fake crying and laughed.
" I'm just Fucking with you, nah, it's just that your album reached number one on the Billboard 200." I said in a cool tone of voice and walked out of the room leaving them speechless.
They quickly followed me in to the living room. I sat down next to Erin ( Axls girlfriend) and she passed me a cigarette.
" what?!" Steven asked in a loud voice.
" what does he mean what?" Erin asked confused, and half stoned.
" we reached number one on the Billboard 200!" Axl yelled out in excitement.
" yup and it's all thanks to ... sweet child of Axls bitches!" I told them while wrapping my arm around Erin and fucking up her hair.
" your fucking with me right ?!" Axl yelled out once more.
" shut up. I'm not, we just got a call , I was the only fucker to answer it . As usual!" I was always the one to answer the phone which pissed me off a lot of
The time but it has its advantages.
" I can't fucking believe it!" Slash jumped up in excitement, the guys following the same act. I looked at Erin and we gave eachother the " might as well" look and joined in with them.
Let's just say the night was off to a good start.
" Were all going drinking tonight fuckers!" Erin announced.
" you bet!" I hugged her in excitement. We were fucking childish when we got together , not really bestfriends but not enemies either.
-----
Half an hour later me and Erin were upstairs getting ready. We all lived in the same mansion at the time and me and Erin sure loved that when it came to getting ready.
" are you buzzed about this?" She whispered excitedly quiet enough so the guys would not hear . I understood her, we didn't want to seem like idiots who buzz off of their boyfriends/friends album hitting number one. We've known them for a long time especially me ,I've known slash since I was 12, so we didn't want to act like teen idols because I'm sure they would take us for freaks and taunt us about it forever .
" of course I Fucking am, but shh" I said while applying some lipstick.
"Right , I'm ready, let's go!" I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the room and finally went downstairs after the guys had to wait for us for what seemed like a long time.
" you look good babe" Axl kissed Erin.
" thankyou " she smiled.
I stood there waiting like an idiot for a compliment. They realised what my face was saying.
"And you also look good !" duff said getting up to kiss my forehead .
" of course" I rolled my eyes , pulled away and grinned." Come on then fuckers let's go."

...