11

Blairs POV :
He hugged me tighter and I tried to stop my tears. I had so much love for this man it almost hurt .
" would you still want to marry me after all of this?" I finally managed to ask him.
" yeah, will you?" He was under the influence of heroin still so his speech wasn't clear." But I nearly cheated on you too... but I didn't. The bitch took my money when I shoot up." He looked down .
" are you serious?" I didn't know whether to believe him or not about the engagement ." And i don't care." I really didn't, at least he didn't fuck her.
He got on his knees and pulled out the ring again. My face lit up as joy filled my body. " I'll take that as a yes" I jumped off the sofa and hugged him.
" what do you say?" He pulled away gently.
" yes" I managed to say.
" great" he took the ring out of the box and put it on my finger.
"I love you" I put my hands on his face.
"I really Fucking love you too." He kissed my hands and got up off the floor.
The door opened and the whole group came back in.
" you guys have missed the best fucking Christmas dinner!" Erin jumped up and down in excitement. They were clearly under the influence of.. well something . Then she realised" wait have you made up?" Her face turned in confusion.
"Better ." I walked over to her and showed her the ring.
"No shit!" She jumped up again and embraced me in a hug.
"Yes it's true" Steven walked over to me and put his arm around my waist.
"Fucking hell ." Axl grinned ."I'm happy for you."
" congratulations" izzy hugged me and awkwardly shook hands with Steven.
" listen man.."
" no izzy, just leave it" Steven cut him off.
" okay, congratulations" he let out a smile.
" thanks man." Steven gave him a genuine smile.
"Congrats." Duff hugged us both.
" yeah man" slash did the same.
" so..." i put my hands together like Virgin Mary or something." What shall we do for the rest of the day? We already missed dinner so?"
"Movies?" Slash suggested .
" cool ." We all agreed and spent the rest of the day watching Christmas films.

New Year's Eve 1988/1989
Blairs POV:
We've been drinking all day and doing all kinds of drugs.
" I fucking love you guys. But your fucked up." Slash ran in the room with a spaghetti container." Who the actual fuck stashed heroin in this container?!" He chuckled .
We all looked at one another until Steven jumped up , clearly off his head, and announced "dude, the new code word for heroin is spaghetti!" He grabbed the container out of slashs hands and opened it. " see? Its like the spaghetti incident , you never know what's in here" he seemed happy about his new idea , which made us all nearly piss our selves.
" what the fuck babe" I had tears running down my face from laughing.
" what ?" He seemed disappointed in us." Damn I think this is great." He shut the container and walked to the kitchen to put it back in the fridge . He returned to the room with a big frown.
" what's up? Is your heroin cold?" Axl couldn't contain himself .
" stop it now"izzy punched Axls arm but winked at him as if to say 'good one'
"Oh my stomach" Erin rubbed her belly, it must have hurt from all the laughing.
" oh my god!!!" Axl seemed to have a new idea.
He went over to Steven, cupped his face and kissed his head violently and fast " your a Fuckin genius! " he let him go and began thinking.
" what?" He was confused .
" the new album will be called the spaghetti incident, that's after we realise this illusion 1 and 2 though ." He seemed to be happy with the idea.
I rolled my eyes " are you being serious?"
"Fuck yeah!!" Ok , cool, his stupid .
" appetite for distraction and spaghetti incident, people will think you have food issues " I told him.
"I'll destruct you in a second" he pulled a face.
" damn" I pretended to be upset .
We all left the subject of the new album which would probably come out in like 4 years anyway.
"Which songs are you putting on use your illusion?" Erin finally broke the silence .
" live and let die , don't cry,-"
" I fucking love don't cry!" I yelled out.
"Fucking hell, stop shouting" Duff tickled his ear.
"Sorry I just love the song."
" yeah anyway .." Axl went on and told us about some of the songs that would be on the album.
" when will it even be realised?"
" like, I'm saying September 1991, almost 2 years. But we need to get recording this month. Well in a few hours it will be January. You get what I'm saying." He rolled his eyes.
I eyed him up and down "ok so what are the singles ." I hoped he'd say don't cry and he realised that.
" don't worry.. don't cry, live and let die and November rain."  He smiled .
Yup he knew.
" cool, any ideas for music videos?"
"Is this an interview ? I don't know, whatever comes up." He told me.
"Okay, sorry " I pinched his cheek .
" bitch" he smirked.
"Yeah but not your bitch." Steven finally sat down and kissed me.
" would trade her for a gram of salt if she was mine." Axl was a cunt at times, his sarcasm was unnecessary but funny
" funny" I flagged him.
" put MTV on! It's 1989 in 2 minutes bitches!" Slash threw the remote at us and hit Steven In the head.
" Jee, thanks ." He picked the remote up and switched on MTV.
" right get your drinks ready sluts." Duff .. just duff .
We got our drinks and waited patiently in silence.
" are we ready for the count down?" The tv reporter asked.
"Fuck yeah! " we all cheered.
" alright! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2....1! Happy new year everyone!"
The fireworks on tv started flying up and exploding. We all banged our glasses together and downed our drinks.
" I love you baby!" Steven shouted out over the cheers in the room and kissed me .
" I love you too." We kissed again and then hugged.
After a while of repeating happy new year to everyone we sat back and enjoyed the rest of the night.
" Fucking finally, this is going to be a long and hard working year." Axl announced.
" when bae shits on your perade" Erin pulled a face at him.
"Just saying" he kissed her and offered her a warm smile which clearly made her heart melt because she exchanged the look.
----