49

Blairs POV :
I twisted and turned so many times, so I went over to my balcony eventually. I tried my best not to wake Slash up who somehow managed to fall asleep on the crappy sofa . It was around 6 in the morning and the light was already clear.

 It was around 6 in the morning and the light was already clear

I could barely stop thinking about Steven and the guys. Even about Erin and Axl. We had spent so many years together and it's all come to an end.
Everything, I ruined everything.
" hey there." Slash groaned " you're up early."
" yeah" I fake giggled and lied."I slept enough." I told him.
" I could hardly sleep on this thing." He complained as he stretched up.
" I told you to take my bed." I looked at him all serious.
"Whatever ." He rubbed his tired eyes.
" hey slash ?" I got up from the chair on the balcony and went back inside.
" yeah ?"
" how have you separated from the guys, no hard feelings right ?" I asked.
" right" he rolled his eyes back and snorted " Axl doesn't want to know me, Stevens only slightly pissed. Duff hugged me goodbye ." He got sad at the last sentence .
I could feel tears coming up " that sucks." I managed to say before a lump formed in my throat.
" you okay?" He moved his hair from his face .
I nodded, faked a smile and went to my bedroom . He didn't follow me.
Nothing is worth living for.
My own husband would rather be with Axl than me.
That same day:9 pm
The phone rang as tears were flooding from my eyes. I left my bedroom forgetting about Slash being there and answered the phone." H-e.he.. hello?" I stuttered slightly and gasped for air.
" Blair what the hell?!" I heard Izzys concerned voice on the other line which only made me cry more.
" Blair what the fucks up??!" Slash ran over to me and took the phone off me " hello? Oh it's you dude, no.. I have no idea.. I'm here because I found her, yes she's okay. Mhm , no Steven didn't bother coming with me , Ye he's up axls arse. Definitely bro , come see us When you can. Okay cool, bye."
During the 2 minutes they've spoke for I managed to calm down.
" what is it?" Slash sighed as he put the phone down.
" Steven, I just want Steven." I cried again and hugged Slash as tightly as possible, he wouldn't let go either.
" shh." He put his hand in my hair"I promise you everything will be ok."
I pulled away and looked up at him "I'm not okay Slash ... I love him so much and he wants Axl over me." I calmed down completely because slash's hugs always helped " why doesn't he love me?"
Slash looked me up and down " that kid over dosed and cried 4 nights in a row, longest he has ever cried was when his first puppy died, do you remember that big dog his neighbours had and then it attatcked Stevens poor Alexis ." He rolled his eyes ,wrapped my arm around me and we walked to now our sofa " he cried for 3 days straight, he went over his record of crying and it's because of you." We were now sat on the sofa cuddled up.
Maybe slash is right, maybe I should just call Steven and sort things out.
" don't even think about it." Slash stared in to space as he read my mind once again  " he needs Axl to shred his trust in to pieces before you can do anything." He bit his finger and kept it in his mouth " the motherbitch" he said through his teeth which made me giggle.
" okay Slash." I rested my head on his chest " i lied to you; I haven't slept at all last night."
He started stroking my hair " don't worry, me too."
Funny enough we were both okay at lying; He believed me and I believed him.
" maybe with you here, I'll find it easier to move on." I changed the subject back to the previous one.
" I'm never talking to Axl again." He said .
I scrunched up my face " like ever ?"
" maybe in like 20 years or something, izzy won't talk to him either." He continued " soon enough Duff and Steven won't either ." He picked the remote up and switched the news on.
Guns n roses falling apart with just 2 original members of the band left!
" 2?!" Me and slash  both shot up.
Interviewer: would you like to go in to detail?
Axl: as far as I'm concerned . I don't want to talk to any of the guys again, Duff left early hours in the morning so I'm setting up a new band.
interviewer: so all the guys are gone?
Axl : well.. yeah, Stevens moved to Los Angeles , izzy too. Slash and Blair are in Seattle and Duff went to Los Angeles with Steven this morning .
Slash switched the tv off.
" woooow." His voice sounded lower than ever " this band really is over......"
"and Steven moved to Los Angeles.." I gasped.
Instead of looking for me... he went to look for Izzy with Duff.
" Christ." Slash shook his head.
I got up and put on the radio " I don't even care anymore ." I put on one of the cd's from Joel , Modern Fucking talking , golden.
" you're Fucking with me" slash shook his head and giggled like a bitch.
" nope, you're my heart you're my soul " I turned the volume up and started singing along. He eventually joined in too until we heard knocking on the door. Slash hurried off to turn the music off while I opened the door .
" it's just me bitch." Joel did his weird hand wave .
" you scared me I thought people above us were complaining ." I googled my eyes at him and let him in .
" thanks" he smiled sweetly then looked at Slash "hello I'm Joel" he stuck his hand out and slash shook his hand back "I'm Slash ."
" hell I know." Joel rolled his eyes "here Blair. Here's your old shirt I'm giving it back, I need to go cos my mommas here." He disappeared as fast as he came.
"He's weird" slash gave me one of the I'm not sure about this guy looks.
" no . He's been through a lot that's all he gets weird around people ." I informed him then threw the shirt over my shoulder " I'm off to sleep. Night man"
"Goodnight."

...