15

Blairs POV :
So we're done at the movies and were walking out in complete silence not making eye contact either and I'm still lost in my thoughts.
Why the fuck does he want to get married today and do the others know?
Then I saw Erin and the guys walk around the corner all dressed up.
So they do know and it's just me and Steven that aren't dressed up for our own wedding .
" no." I looked at Steven and stopped walking.
" what?" He turned his back to everybody and faced me.
"Why the fuck are they dressed up and we are not?" I was a little annoyed, I'm one of them people that has to plan things before they happen.
"Does it matter that much?" He asked me before everybody else joined us.
"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and turned to face everyone.
" what's up hoes, ready for the wedding ?" Axl seemed more excited than I ever would be on that day.
"Nothing ." I crossed my arms, frowned and looked everybody up and down.
If only I could find something to mess up their clothes.
" hey guys how much were your outfits?" I wondered, I really wanted to ruin them.
"Mine and Erin's like 400 dollars, why?" Fuck I really shouldn't do it. But the bitch is wearing a white dress To my wedding. What is she doing?
I went over to the food area at the cinema .
I dragged my fingers across the counter ." Hmm nothing, what about you guys?" I had a lot of irony in my voice.
" charity shop my friend." Izzy just couldn't care less .
" cool dude" I gave him a smile."you guys ?" I looked at slash and Duff .
" same as izzy"slash replied.
"Same" Duff nodded.
" cool cool." I let out a smirk and picked up the ketchup and mayonnaise bottles.
"Are you hungry?" I faked a smile , opened the bottles and slowly walked over to them.
Damn my fucking mood swings.
Steven quickly realised what I was doing " don't do it Blair."
The guys looked at me.
"Do what?" Erin sounded confused. Good .
Before she knew it I squirted the ketchup and mayonnaise on her white dress and on Axls white suit.
" what the fuck B?!" She jumped up and screamed out.
"Why would you turn up to my wedding dressed in white knowing that I'm not dressed up at all you dumb idiot"I was equally pissed off so I saved no words.
"What the fuck Blair!" Axl copied Erin's words and punched me. His clothes matter more than anything.
I fell on to the floor and hit my head which sent me in to a shock so I started laughing, a lot.
People saw it and gasped in horror.
"Yup guys it's true Axl is a woman beater." I laughed even louder.
"Axl!" Steven got pissed off and punched Axl, which then caused a a fight and a scene so paparazzi's were everywhere.
" get out! I don't give a fuck about who you are ! " two security guards escorted everyone out except from me.
" let me go to her!" I heard Steven getting mad and shouting at the security guards.
" she'll be out in a second!"
They shut the door behind them and came over to me.
I could see paparazzis taking advantage of the situation and asking many questions.
" you ok miss?" They asked and I rested on my elbows and half sat up.
" better than ever ." I reached out my hand for them to help me up but before they could react kurt cobain , once again , came to my rescue and helped me up.
" Blair right?" He asked once I was up" were ok you can leave " he told the guards.
" miss?" They looked at me.
" I'm ok"I gave them a smile and they walked away.
"That's me Kurt ." I shook hands with him.
" so it is Fucking true Axl is a woman beater ?" He rubbed my arm and looked at me.
" you heard that?he does get carried away a lot but his cool." I looked over at the glass door and I saw that Steven was now looking in our direction instead of arguing with Axl. He said something to Axl . I could tell he wasn't happy about me talking to Kurt.
" you should probably go. They will kill me." I told him and I brushed the blood away from my face.
He shook his head sarcastically.
" his your fan, I mean Axl ." I pointed at Axl who was now looking at us.
" fuck him." Kurt flagged him which made Axl pull a face." Why are you acting so strange?" He pulled a face.
" LSD my friend but I'm going to go now so have fun and enjoy the rest of your stay in Hollywood ." I kissed his cheek , crossed my arms , walked over to the door and kicked it open.
" bye" he wondered away .
I walked past everybody and began walking on very fast .
" get back here its too far to walk!"
Oh look Erin is trying to be nice.
I stopped for a minute, and slowly turned back.
" I don't need you to tell me what to do, miss I sniff coke and jerk Axl off for money on daily basis." I glared at her.
She opened her mouth in shock.
My eye was killing from when Axl punched me.
" and before you start sticking up for her, remember you gave me a black eye." I half whispered and raised my eyebrow at Axl " I can press charges"
" you're acting like a psycho today." Erin butted in.
" shut up." I smiled at her and flagged her.
"And I'll walk." I walked over to Steven and tried to kiss him but he pulled away.
Ruined his so called perfect day?
" okay" I smiled sweetly , but i was upset. " izzy do you fancy a walk?" I turned to him.
" well you can't walk on your own." He walked towards me but Steven pushed him out of the way.
" I'll walk with her." He glared at us both.
" why because You're afraid we would fuck again?" I raised an eyebrows .
" is this your first fight ?! Is it true about you and izzy?!" Here we go. Paparazzi again. We chose to ignore them.
"I .." he began but he bit his tongue.
" I'm just worried." He spat out instead.
I gave him another sarcastic Smile." I'll be fine with izzy". I grabbed izzys arm and we walked off.
He can't accuse me of doing this again, I need trust .
---
An hour later we were close to home.
" you know that the story will be sold in millions of magazines tommorow?" Izzy finally broke the really long silence. I stopped and looked him in the eyes.
" I don't care izzy." I offered half a smile " I don't regret it anyway." I looked away and started walking again so he did the same.
" you don't?"
" nah. I love Steven but I knew me and you would end up doing it sooner or later and now it's out of the way." I explained and he staid quiet for a bit.
" Blair, you know ...the baby. " he wanted to talk about it but I didn't. I know I'm selfish but I don't care .
" I don't know what you're talking about. It's dead." I shut him up with that .
" I understand." He whispered sadly .
I wrapped my arm around him and rubbed his back before we started walking home again.
" don't worry izzy it wasn't meant be."
"I guess it wasn't hey?" He sighed.
"No I guess not ." I let go off him as we approached the house.
...