52

5 years later,1997 .
Wedding / part 1
Blairs POV :
" hurry up slash !" Izzy yelled at him through the door " we need to get going."

Izzy now only lived across the street from us, Me and Slash moved to Los Angeles 3 years ago when I found out I was pregnant with our little boy,Fabio and when Kurt cobain died just after River.
Axl and Erin split up when the band fell apart , she's kept quiet and I haven't heard anything from her. Axl was engaged to Stephanie before she cheated on him and from what I know now he's single and turned in to a slut. That's all I've heard from the public media .
Izzy is in a happy relationship with a sweet girl named Amy. Duff lives only a few minutes away from us and near Steven.
I talk to Duff as much as I talk to Izzy, which is practically every day, he's also engaged to a girl named Tracy.
I haven't heard anything from Steven since 5 years ago, I know he's had multiple relationships and over doses, I guess some people don't change but from time to time I find myself thinking about him more than I should . The divorce was done with the help of Izzy, because of the price I paid I didn't actualy have to go and see Steven in court or the court people themselves.

" how do you feel?" Amy asked me excitedly as she adjusted the back of my long white wedding dress.
" scared." I Shot her a look.
Izzy held Fabio in his arms and overheard the conversation "don't be."
" you love him right ?" Amy pretended to be worried.
I rolled my eyes at her " don't be fucking stupid, ofcourse I love him."
She giggled to herself at her own stupidity .
Duff and Tracy ran in to mine and Slash's house " sorry we're late Duff had to do his hair ." Tracy complained .
" don't worry slash isn't even ready." Izzy complained back .

Duff took my son from Izzy and said hello to him in a baby way, he should have a kid of his own.

" I'm ready ." Slash walked out looking hella fresh. I could have fucked him here and there but that was obviously not an option . His hair was flatter than usual ." I had to do my hair , I want my whole face to show on pictures . Not just my hair ." He glared at izzy before looking over at me ." Hell yea!"He scrunched up his face in a good way and widened his eyes " you look like a million dollars ." He came over to me right away and planted a kiss on my forehead. I shot him a cute smile .

" guys I have to tell you something." Duff started stuttering .
" yes he does, he's an idiot!" Tracy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

" well what is it?" Izzys face filled with worry " you have the rings right Duff?"

" it's not that, he does have the rings."Tracy told him" it's far worse."

I started thinking of the worst possible things to happen to me. At this moment my biggest worry was my wedding day getting ruined.

" just tell us." I sighed in worry.

Duff went over to the door and opened it; what I saw made me flip on the inside in a bad way. Steven walked through the door. Not only did I not have Bradley, Joel, River or Kurt here today with me. Or even Erin, but now I had to put up with this.
To top it off, it didn't stop at that. Axl followed up right behind.

I looked over at izzy, his face expression Was unreadable until he opened his mouth " really guys ? Out of all days you chose this one?"

I looked at Slash as he looked back at me " come here." He mouthed silently. I went over to him and we wrapped our arms around eachother.

" hey." " hey." Axl and Steven clearly felt awkward .

" Duff explain?" Slash shot him an evil look.

Tracy took Fabio from Duff." I just think it's time to make up." He simply said ." It's been a long time. We've all moved on. "

I looked back at Slash but he didn't say anything. I sighed and rolled my eyes while unwrapping my arms from Him. I dragged my long dress across the room with me to Axl and Steven " well, it's nice to have you here, thankyou for showing up." I gave Axl an awkward hug . " and you Steven ." I faked a smile which shattered both our hearts in to pieces , I Could still vibe with his feelings. I also gave him a much quicker and awkward hug.

" thanks." They both smiled awkwardly.

Slash decided to do the same as me" I hope this won't be too hard for you to watch is all." He patted Stevens shoulder.

" it won't be." He spat out.

" that's our son. " I pointed at Fabio in attempt to change the subject.

" cool!" Axl grinned and picked him up from Tracy." Hello buddy ." Fabio attempted to say hello but he just mumbled something out and then bit Axls nose which made us all laugh.

" hey bud." Steven now had a genuine smile on his face , he stroked Fabio's cheek with his finger and Fabio gave him a giggle which we all thought was cute.

" guys were already late" izzy was right.

" let's go." Slash linked our hands together.

...