30

The talk.
Blairs POV:
We decided to go right back to the house and tell everyone about the plans we've made.
---
"I'm just not sure this is a good idea." Erin shook her head in anger.
" well..." axl put his hand on my shoulder " this is not what I meant when I said go and talk to Steven .. I said get him back not plan your future."
" I'm sorry." Steven stepped in."but we both need privacy."
" oh god." Axl sighed and took his hand off my shoulder." You're unbelievable" he sat down by Erin .
" why can't you be happy for us?" I complained and gave everyone the look of annoyance.
" it'll go horribly wrong." Duff took another sip of his beer ."you'll be back before you know it ." He didn't seem too bothered and quite confident with his opinion.
"Maybe so but we're trying.." Steven answered him.
" can't you get a house next to us?" Izzy took his eyes of a book.
"Well there isn't any and that isn't privacy." I rolled my eyes, it's as if they needed me here.
" what do you think brother?"Axl got up and went over to slash who has been trying to reach somebody on the phone for the past 5 minutes .

"Shut up." Slash made no eye contact .
" that's a no." Axl told me and shook his head.
"Yeah right " I rolled my eyes again.
" on a serious note." Slash put the phone down. " don't do it."
" what.." Steven wrapped him arm around me .
" because you always argue. I'm telling you, don't do it." Slash made his point pretty clear.
Ok so he is right... me and Steven may have made a decision too fast without thinking about the consequences.
" on the other side... is it that bad for you here ? We look out for you." Duff raised an eyebrow " no matter what you need. Plus you have you're own room, bathroom, a tv in your room.. you only share the kitchen with us, we basically lack nothing. " duff went on.
"And we have eachother, all of us ." Izzy gave us both a smile.
" yeah, no matter how fucked up it gets." Slash grinned.
I looked at Steven remembering what we talked about. About privacy and wanting to be away from izzy.
" besides the point, I'm moving out." Izzy got up and smiled awkwardly.
" what!!!" We all collided with our voices.
" yeah, I just want to do my own thing." He can't be fucking serious.
" your own thing!" I spat out.
" yeah my own thing Blair."
It's all clear, he wants to be away from us all.
"What , like where will you go..." axl butted in slightly confused.
" I'm not sure yet probably staying in Hollywood." He reassured us all.
" you don't need to move ." Steven tried to convince him.
" I want to. " izzy sat back down.
" I'm not going to lie, I met somebody she's called Renee Suran, I've been thinking about moving out too.." slash added .
" oh my fucking god, she's not like Meegan though ?" Erin rolled her eyes.
" no." Slash spat .
Meegan used to be Erin's friend, she introduced slash to Meegan , they dated for a while but nothing good ever came out of it.
" anybody else?" Axl threw his hands up in the air .
"Well I should move out too, not staying here with you and Erin'." Duff said.
" Jesus Christ what is this band coming to." Erin got all sad and shit as she does.
" well I'm sorry. It's time to move on." Slash shrugged his shoulders which made me a little sad.
" welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games .." duff started singing quietly which made us all slowly question his existence so we all pulled a what the actual fuck face." Sorry." He shut his mouth and adjusted himself in the chair.
"This is serious ." Steven took his arm
Off me.
" yeah we know" slash nodded.
" so what's happening? Are we moving, are we staying... who is going?" Axl started to get a bit irritated.
" we're moving " I sadly announced.
" same." Slash raised his hand for a second .
"Me too" izzy added.
" I guess I'll have to move aswell." Duff pulled a face.
" that makes all of us then, we can't stay in this big house on our own." Erin looked at axl .
" I'm staying. Memories and everything." Axl looked her up and down.
" are you crazy.. who's going to clean this place ?" She jumped up.
" chill woman we can hire somebody."
" I hate this ." She got up and stormed out of the room.
I and the guys exchanged looks.
" well." I sighed " I'll talk to her."
I got up and followed Erin to the kitchen.
" what is it ?" I slowly approached her.
" everything's going to change Blair." She moved towards me uncomfortably.
" yeah it is. For the better tho Erin... trust me." I offered her a gentle smile .

...