2

Blair:

Erin:

Stevens POV: So we walk out of the house , Erin and Blair walking in front of us and I just kind of realise that they are dressed alike so I nudge slash and whisper to him and he does the same to Axl and so on

Stevens POV:
So we walk out of the house , Erin and Blair walking in front of us and I just kind of realise that they are dressed alike so I nudge slash and whisper to him and he does the same to Axl and so on.
Suddenly we all bursted out in stupid giggles . Ok so we had a drink while they were getting ready but that's not illegal, right .
"What is it fuckers?" Blair turns around with her shades on and a cigarette in her mouth which just makes matters worse, by now we're all laughing even harden leaving them two confused.
" fuck you!" Erin punched Axl in the arm in a joking manner " come on tell us!" She pleaded.
"Alright " I said wiping the tears from my eyes ." Have you even looked in the fucking mirror, it's bad enough you have the same hair, but your dressed alike" I finally managed to tell them.
"And that's so funny?" Erin asked confused , she looked over at Blair who just shrugged her shoulders so Erin looked at Axl hopelessly .
" no it's just that Blair turned around so smoothly with her shades covering half of her face and a cig in her mouth. It looked funny" he explained .
I saw Blair crack a smile " weirdos" she laughed and walked over to the limo.

-----
Blairs pov:
" I don't see why we have to get the limo" I spat out. By now we were all sat down on our way to the club.
" shut up Blair, where else would we all fit ?" Duff asked ." You should feel lucky, after all you are friends with the most famous guys in America" . By now I could tell they had a drink while me and Erin were getting ready ,this explains their stupid behaviour.
" your not the most famous boys in America you freak and I knew you way before you were famous at all and i know your just a bunch of idiots who drink too much and have serious issues" I informed him in a posh voice. " so yeah dream on"
" but we are the most famous guys in America" izzy winked at me so I just rolled my eyes." And if you don't like it, just walk, we will meet you there" he went on and the limo was now filled with the "ooo"s coming from everybody.
" damn izzy" I stuck my tongue out.
" you love me really" he smiled.
" forever and always " I winked at him this time.
This is why I loved them . We didn't take things to heart and we could have a laugh with eachother .
-----
We finally got to the club.
" wow the more the marrier I see, I didn't know you guys were twins!" One of the bouncers said enthusiastically.
Me and Erin looked at eachother, rolled our eyes and walked in to the club passing him not saying a word.
" what's the matter with them?" I could hear him .
" don't ask" the guys all said at the same time and met us inside.
" this looks packed" Erin yelled out.
"You've heared him ! The more the marrier!" I yelled back over the loud music. We both laughed and went to buy a drink. Ha! Well with us it was more than just a drink we both got two
Big pints.
" cheers bitch" we banged the glasses together and downed the whole thing in a matter of seconds.
Axl walked over to us and put his arms around us.
" alright motherbitches I'll see you soon!" I yelled again over the music and walked away trying to find the other guys.
I saw Duff already talking to a girl, Izzy dancing with some crazy looking chick and Slash sorrounded by girls.
Fucking Christ I leave them for 5 minutes and they already find company.
I finally saw Steven sat on a stool drinking a beer, I was about to walk over to him when the music stopped and suddenly rocket queen came on.
Fuck !
Poor Steven he still wasn't over his ex girlfriend fucking Axl , as much as he pretended it didn't bother him, I think I was the only one who knew it did.
I saw him get up and leave the club through the back door suggesting that he went out for a cigarette.
I tried to get through to the door pushing through the crowd, this was painstaking as I'm only small.
They were all jumping up and down to the sound of the song.
I took my stupid shades off and gave them to some random girl, I didn't even make eye contact, I think she noticed that I just wanted to get through the crowd as fast as I could so she just took them .
Finally, I managed to get outside, Steven was already nearly done with his cigarette and he was sat on the ground.
" hey" I said making my way over to him. He looked up from the ground and smiled .
" hey" he said back and got up on his feet " do you want rest of this?" He asked raising his cigarette hand up in the air.
I wasn't about to question him about the song and if he was upset over it because I knew he was anyway.
" I have a better idea" I smirked
" what?" He asked confused.
I grabbed his hand and pulled him back in to the club, he dropped his cigarette on the ground before we went in.

Stevens POV:
What the fuck is she up to this time.
She dragged me through all these people and we finally ended up infront of the toilets.
I gave her a questioning look which she ignored, she began looking around for security guards who wouldn't allow us to go in male toilet together.
None were around so she pulled me in and locked the door, it was surprisingly clean.
" what the fuck" I asked her confused.
I sat on the sink and she pulled the toilet seat down. Shuffled through her bag and got out a 100 dollars bill. Then she threw the bag on floor.
" are you about to pay me for sex?" I joked around.
" better" she smirked again .
I gave her the same questioning look again. She dug in her bra and pulled out coke.
" are you ready Adler?" She was grinning , her eyes bigger and brighter than anything I knew.
" almost always " I smirked back and we both bent down to the toilet and did a few lines each.
" wow, what the fuck is this shit?" I gasped as a big rush went through my body.
" only the best shit in this fucking town, it's off Mathew!" She told me her pupils growing larger and larger .
" explains it all then!" My eyes did the same thing. She stuffed the cocaine back in her bra, grabbed her bag and walked over to the door.
" wait!wipe your nose bitch!" I yelled. She glared at me carefully.
" you too bitch!" She let a smirk out.
We both wiped our noses and walked out of the toilet.
" wow! What have you guys been doing?" Great outside of the toilet was standing Axl and Erin .
"wouldn't you like to know " Blair winked and walked off with Erin .
Me and Axl went over to the bar again.
" no seriously tell me man" Axls face turned in to pure joy and curiosity.
" we did coke you idiot, that's it" I laughed.
" she cares about you dude , me and Erin noticed that she went after you as fast as she could as soon as she heared ... you know 'the song' come on." He tried not to upset me, we agreed to not talk about what happened with him and my ex girlfriend Adriana.
" yeah?" I smiled and looked down at my drink. Axl gasped and his eyes widened .
" omg! You fucking like her too!" He yelled out.

...