33

House party part 3
Blairs POV :
Shortly after I decided to get my shit together and find Steven again.
I spoke to some random people around the house who knew me, shit to say I didn't know them. The drugs , sweat and alcohol was everywhere and the house resembled a club.
I looked around the house a bit more and saw Steven talking to the weird girl izzy had his hands down earlier. She seemed to be in a better mood, all sweet and happy ,using a lot of hand gestures which drunk Steven seemed to like.
Wanker.
I looked over at izzy who was just two meters away from them, he was leaning on a wall with a cigarette in his mouth, he had a huge smirk on his face when he saw that I could see Steven and the girl.
Bastard!
I rolled my eyes at him, crossed my arms and decided to walk over to Steven.
" hey babe." Steven straightened up a bit and smiled at me.
" have you not had enough yet?" I looked the slag up and down which intimidated her. She looked at Steven then at me and nodded her head.
" actualy.." izzy came out of nowhere , wrapped his arms around the girls hips from behind." Jessie won't be leaving yet." He gave me a wink then slowly kissed her neck which made her feel uncomfortable.
I glared at him before grabbing Stevens hand and pulling him away to a different direction.
" wooahh babe!" He stumbled behind me slightly drunk . I pulled him in to the bathroom and locked the door behind us.
" Steven ! Sober up a bit we need to talk." I sat down on the floor and waited for him to do the same.
" what ?" He sat down infront of me and leaned his back on the bathtub.
" what were you talking about with that Jessie? I don't like her." I cringed.
" about music , she seems to like Izzy a lot too ." He gave me a wink " why don't you like her?"
Uh oh.
" whatever . This is more important, you might be a dad soon.." I remembered the sad reality .
" Blair I know.. I'm sorry." He put his head down in shame .
I sighed a loud sigh , Then moved myself to sit on top of him and he accepted me in his arms.
" babe." I stroked his cheek" I love you no matter what. You might not be the dad, she is dating somebody called Sam or something, blue eyes, blonde hair, the baby may as well be his." I offered him a smile to reassure him that I still loved him.
" I'm so glad i have you in my life Blair." He took my hand in his and kissed it." Honestly . You're my everything ." He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me.
" I love you." I didn't want him to let go. This moment seemed perfect.
" I love you too." His voice shook so I pulled away to see why, he was crying , real tears not just one or two but a lot of them.
" don't cry ." I wiped his tears away but more and more came after." Why are you crying?" I wasn't sure if he was too drunk or genuinely upset .
" because " he finally managed to stop sobbing , he wiped his eyes by himself this time. " I always disappoint you and do stupid fucked up shit. I hate my self." He put his head down again and tried calming down.
Does he really think that? Maybe I'm more fucked up than he knows.
" Steven." I brought his head up with my hand " izzy.. I did izzy.. you cheated once and it's not your fault she's pregnant. It takes two to tango. You're off drugs, we have our own house and you make me beyond happy . I promise you that. Okay?" I smiled at him then pecked him on the lips.
" are you sure?" He looked me in the eyes.
Here it goes , the connection I loved again , twice in one night.
" 100%" I leaned in to kiss him. The kiss felt safe and content. I felt like nothing could break us apart after everything we've been through together .
" should we go back to everyone?" I asked him.
" I just want to go home." He complained as we both stood up.
" this is our last night with everybody In this house ." I tried to put some sense in to him which seemed to work because he put his thinking face on.
" you're right. Let's go." We interlocked our fingers and went to look for everybody .
---
5 am
" I can't believe this mess ." Erin gasped in horror as the last person left.
" calm down... it's just downstairs area, we can book a cleaner for later on." Axl kissed her forehead and wrapped her around in his arms.
" we're going to walk home." I looked at the time and then looked at Steven" right babe ?"
"Yeah ." He sighed then got up." The thought of walking is killing me ." He complained again then threw his coat on.
We were the only people left in the house with Erin and axl and that wasn't the best of things to happen to us.
" alright guys. Wish my nervous system good luck for when I wake up ." Erin looked around the house again.
" don't worry about it, it'll get cleaned tommorow ." Steven tried to comfort her.
" well I hope so." Erin looked at axl then at us." Bye guys."
" bye." I waved at her and axl before leaving the house with Steven.
" it's weird to say we're leaving our home of good 5 years to go to our new house." Steven blurred out as we shut the door and began walking home.
" I know, it's quite sad." I wrapped my arm around him and he did the same.
" but it's a new beginning." He grinned at the thought of it." I think the guys won't have me back in the band though." He changed the tone of his voice .
" why not?" I wondered what made him think that.
" i can feel it." He sighed and I wasn't sure how to answer him without sounding horrible . After all it was his own fault.
" things will work out." I rubbed his back as we walked to show him some comfort .
" I guess so Blair ."

...