3

Blairs POV :
5 hours, 100 autographs, about 20 grams of drugs all together later we were all ready to go home.
I already told Erin that I feel some type of way about Steven and Axl spread the word around too. Now the only people in the group who were clueless about how they felt about one another was me and Steven.
" alright I think it may be time for the last drink of the night to celebrate and cheer about our success" Izzy said excitedly .
" yeah man" we all said unenthusiastically.
" last drink , to this band !"
We all cheered , downed our last drinks and stumbled out of the club.
We were finally in the limo, all of us looking half dead.
"I feel like shit" I said leaning my head on the window.
" we all do" Duff and slash mumbled at the same time. I ignored them and closed my eyes.
" hey Blair , did you know?" Axl smirked at Steven and Steven glared at him .
"Huh" I mumbled under my breath half asleep. I could hear Axl laugh.
" never mind" he whispered and Steven sighed in relief but I couldn't process it in my head. I was already  asleep.
---
Around 15 minutes later I felt somebody carrying me up to the mansion so I held on to whoever had me in their arms.
I was finally put down on the sofa so i opened my eyes and sat up, to my surprise it was Steven who carried me in, I smiled to myself.
" thanks man" I told him.
" no problem" he smiled which made Axl grin.
" what is it with you?" I asked Axl making a face.
" no, nothing " he continued grinning so Erin gently punched him and they took off to their room.
" goodnight B" Erin smiled meaningfully and they both dissapeared from my sight.
I pulled a face and looked at Steven who shrugged his shoulders.
Slash made his way through to his room with 2 different girls, Izzy took one girl to his room and duff had a girl with him as well.
It was now just me and Steven .
" I hate this comedown" I said holding my head in my hands. It was pounding.
" me too" he looked at me." Two minutes, I'll go to the laundry room." I didn't even ask him why.
2 minutes later he returned with my top and some shorts."Here, get changed , I'll Go make coffe" he said taking off again.
I did as he told me to and he came back with just his boxers on which wasn't a surprise, I'm used to seeing the guys like this.
He passed one cup of coffee to me and sat down beside me with his drink.
" thankyou" I offered him a warm smile.
"Not a problem, so..."
"So..." I copied him.
" have you had fun tonight?" He asked
" like you wouldn't believe .I'm really happy for you guys." I informed him.
"Huh?" He sounded confused and distant.
" about the album?"
" oh yeah" he finally realised what I meant which made me laugh but he didn't do the same. He put his drink on the table so I did the same.
Fuck his probably thinking about Adriana.
I had to hide my feelings for the moment .
" do you miss her?" I sighed and asked being the good friend that I am.
" who? adriana ?" He looked at me and I nodded " she's the last person on my mind right now" he smiled which made me smile.
And then I realised.
" well who's the first person on your mind then?" I was curious.
" well..."
"Well ..?" I was now even more curious .
" you are" he bit his lip and looked down at his hands, obviously too shy to make eye contact which made me smirk.
I got up and walked over to the stairs expecting him to follow but then I realised I expected too much from a guy who wasn't confident enough to even look me in the eyes. He probably thought I was running away from him.
" well are you coming to bed Adler or what?" I giggled.
" what with you b ?" He shot up and walked over to me.
" no I'm erin" I rolled my eyes which made him laugh .
" shut up" I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room.
----
I switched the light on, I took the bottle off my bed side table and went over to my bathroom to fill it up with water.
"You can lay down Adler " I yelled over from the bathroom.
" I already am" he yelled back.
Ofcourse, what was I expecting .
I came back after a minute with no make up on and my hair tied up.
" alright then" I jumped in bed too "fuck, do me a favour Steven" I sighed.
" switch the light off?"he asked.
" yup" he knew me too well.
" okay" he gave me that big smile of his and went to switch the light off.
As soon as he got in bed he wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled up in to him.
" goodnight Adler" I whispered.
" goodnight B" .

....