4

Blairs POV:
The next morning I woke up all hot and bothered , my headache was gone but my stomach wasn't having any of it.
I opened my eyes only to realise Steven was gone. It was only around 10 so he couldn't have woken up and waited for me too long to wake up .. if at all.
Fuck . He probably realised me and him would be a stupid idea.
Suddenly my stomach felt really weak from all the alcohol and drugs I had last night and the fact I woke up alone.I quickly ran in to the bathroom and threw up several times.
" fuck" I got up feeling dizzy and decided to take a shower.
Half an hour later i managed to walk downstairs. Every one of us looked like death, all the group was sat over in our movie room which was dark. Perfect for the mood we were in. Steven was sat on his own.
The girls duff , izzy and slash brought home last night must have left early because they were no where to be seen.
" Blair, were watching stand by me, do you want to join us?" Erin asked sweetly. I glared at Steven then looked back at Erin.
" sure" I half smiled .

There was a free seat next to Steven but I decided to sit on my own

Everyone' looked at eachother unaware of what was happening. I ignored them and started adjusting my sleeves to my sweater. I realised it had holes in it.
God, I'm gonna have to go find something else.
I pulled a face to myself.
" fucking he'll B. What happened to you? When did you lose so much weight?" Duff asked me.
I looked up slightly annoyed .
" that's what drugs do to you" slash told him.
" yeah and all the throwing up she does the day after." Izzy laughed.
" now that's out of order, she can't control that." Axl sighed." None of us can"
" exactly, come on guys." Erin joined in. They did this back and fourth so I shut my eyes and leaned my head back until I heared silence.
" I'm going out" I got up and walked over to the door.
" where to?" Steven asked. But I ignored him because I got cut off by izzy.
"Can I come with you? " I knew izzy would ask this so I just sighed and said " sure."
We walked out of the room leaving everybody behind.
I remembered I had holes in my sweater .
" I just need to go get something, give me a minute" I ran upstairs not giving izzy a chance to answer.

------
Me and izzy were walking alongside of a field.  Until we found a lonely area and a fucking bench which seemed to be a throne in our eyes at the time.

  Until we found a lonely area and a fucking bench which seemed to be a throne in our eyes at the time