38

4 weeks later - night in
Blairs POV :
" I'm so glad we're back at this house, I feel complete again ." I threw one of my old oversized thin t-shirts on as I left the bathroom after a cold shower.
" me too." Steven was already in bed and his eyes were glued to a book."do you feel better now?" He shut the book and placed it on our bed side table. He was referring to me throwing up for the 20th time this week.
" I think so." I stretched "I think it's the heat." I went over to our big ass fan and switched it on .
" it probably is, it's a warm summer ." He gave me a quick smile then moved the covers off of his legs."too warm."
" I knew to be honest because same." I started fanning my self with my hand.
" you know I can see everything through that shirt." He winked at me after looking me up and down.
The shirt showed everything but I couldn't care less, the heat was killing me. I looked down at my body and then shrugged my shoulders " it's too warm though. If I could I wouldn't wear a thing but we don't live alone anymore."
" we can always lock the door." He wiggled his eyebrows and got out of the bed.
" no,where are you going ?" I questioned him .
" don't worry I'm not going to ask you for sex when you're not well." He meant me throwing up.
" so where are you going ?" I walked towards him.
" for food come on." We both seemed to forget my shirt was see through as we raced eachother down the stairs.
We met a half drunk Duff in the kitchen with a bottle of vodka Next to him . " nice tits Blair." He wiggled his eyes brows and wobbled my boobs with his hands.
" gross ! Get off!" I pushed his hands away but 3 of us laughed his stupid behaviour off." Why are you down here on your own?"
"I don't know." He picked the bottle of vodka up . " I'm going out, meeting some groupies and stuff." He scratched his neck.
" look after yourself Duff.." I put on a worried face.
" Izzy is coming. Don't worry." He appreciated my concern and half smiled in my direction." There he is" he pointed at a wasted izzy walking through the kitchen door. His cologne hit the room hard, he smelt good.
" are we ready to go?" Izzy turned to Duff.
" yes." Duff nodded his head.
" you smell nice." I gave izzy a little smirk " let me smell it." I went over to him, put my nose near his neck and smelt it.
What dreams are made of, literally.
" it's nice." I crossed my arms and moved away.
" thanks ." He crooked a smile and hit izzy with his hand playfully" come on."
" bye guys." Duff waved at me and Steven.
" have fun , see you later." Steven waved back with the butter knife then went back to buttering his bread.
" see you later guys." I hugged Duff and smiled at izzy .
Once they walked out I went over to Steven and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind." You smell better." I reassured him.
" I don't smell like anything Blair. " he started putting tomatoes on his sandwich.
" you smell like you , that's the best and safest smell I've ever smelt ." I hugged him tight then let go and stood by his side.
" in that case babe, you smell good too." He gave me a quick smile and a peck on the lips " you want a sandwich too?"
" no I think I might throw up if I eat." I cringed at the thought.
" oh that's right " he put his sandwich to the side then put back the butter and tomatoes in the fridge" what time is it." He wiped the crusts off of the kitchen side and picked up his sandwich.
" 12 am." I looked at the clock.
" everybody's asleep ." He took a bite.
" no shit sir." I joked." Well only the two other couples in this house."
" yeah.. slash and Renee.. it feels weird." He thought about it then went back to eating ."are we going to bed?"
" you go ahead I'll be up in a second." I tried to pie him off.
" alright babe." He left with his half eaten sandwich.
Right now it's time.
I went to the downstairs bathroom and searched the cupboards..
Erin surely must keep the pregnancy tests here, she always does.
I found many of them and decided to take two out .
Fuckkkk.
I was really nervous to find out whether I was pregnant or not but I had a feeling I would be.
I peed on both sticks and then I put them to the side, flushed the toilet and waited impatiently.
I checked them after 5/10 minutes.
FUCK! I'm pregnant.
I threw them both in the bin and hurried off upstairs .
" Steven!" I ran in the room and shut the door behind me.
"What?" He jumped up and widened his eyes at me. I got in bed with him and stared at the tv , he was watching some dumb shit" tell me!" He was anticipated.
" I'm pregnant." Just like that I blurred it out.
" really ?!" He sat up excitedly so I did the same.
" Are you happy?" I sat my bum on my legs and looked in his direction.
" are you kidding me?!" He almost squealed " were both having our first child at the same time TOGETHER!" He couldn't contain his happiness which made me giggle and gave my stomach butterflies again .
" I'm happy too in that case." I sat on top of him." I love you baby."
" God Blair." He stared at me like I was a piece of art work." I love you more than anything , I'm nothing without you." He stroked my cheek, his eyes were so blue , shiny and full of happiness .
" and I'd be lost without you." I stared at him in the same way.
There is no body on this earth I would rather be with, he really is my everything.
" I can't even begin to tell you how complete you make me B."
" trust me, I only ever feel complete when you're around Adler." I kissed the tip of his nose.
" come here." He wrapped his arms around me and laid back making me lay on top of him." We're going to be the best and happiest parents ever." He stroked my hair softly .
" I can already feel it ." I rested my head on his chest, his heart beat soothed me and made me calm.
This was the moment I've longed for.
He stretched his arm out and switched off the lamp.
" goodnight." I shut my eyes and tickled his arm with one of my fingers.
" goodnight B." He wrapped his arm around me again and shut his eyes too.

...