35

Blairs POV :
The next morning we both woke up around the same time, none of us got much sleep but it was enough to get us through the day.
" good morning." Steven yawned and looked up at the ceiling.
No good morning kiss, no hug, no affection , not that it mattered anymore .
" good morning." I blurred out as I too stared at the ceiling.
" what do we do today?" He looked for an answer in me but how was I supposed to know. Our lives changed and to top it all off... we're left with no friends and daddy issues.
"I don't know..." I sighed." want to clean the house ?" My suggestion wasn't all that bad but the house was spotless.
" it's clean." He pointed out the obvious.
"do you want to make breakfast with me then?" I suggested again, hoping for a yes answer .
" I'm not hungry ."
" when was the last time you ate?" I looked at him this time.
" not sure."
" Steven stop being blunt with me." I was sick of this crap, none of this is my fault.
" sorry." He rolled on to his side and faced me. " I just don't want an ordinary life..." he looked in to my eyes, I could see right through him, he was more than hopeless.
" yeah well.. drugs are not the answer, start a band or something." I sat up and tied my hair up in to a bun.
I could feel his eyes burning through my back and I knew he was in deep thoughts until he quickly sat up .
" you think?" His face lit up a bit .
" yes.. call it road crew.." This was a throw at slash , their old band was called road crew.
"I couldn't do that, it wouldn't be--" he stopped himself then smirked.
" get it now ?" I winked at him.
" genius." He smiled and gave me a kiss.
This was probably the first time any of us smiled since last night.
Phone ringing--
" shall I get that?" He suggested.
" no I'll get it." I got out of the bed, letting somebody else answer the phone wasn't in the game. I have done it for so long it almost seemed impossible to let anyone else do it.
" hello..?" I answered it in a raspy voice.
" hey... Blair ?" I heard a familiar voice on the other line but couldn't work out who it was.
"Who's this and yes.." I looked over at Steven who was staring at me with a blank expression on his face.
" Bobbie brown .. don't put the phone down. I need to explain something." She sounded sweeter than usual but nevertheless I gasped which made Steven question me with his eyes.
" continue then..." I cleared my throat in case I would have to shout at her for whatever she was about to tell me.
" I heard about the band kicking Steven out, first of all I'm sorry that it happened , another thing is that... I'm not even pregnant . I lied, I just hated Steven for fucking me and then leaving. I'm so sorry ." I tried to process what she told me but it was hard.
" what about the test?" I asked her.
Steven was still clueless because his eyebrows were narrowed.
" i got my pregnant friend to pee on it. I thought this might ease things off , one thing less to worry about." She was right it was a massive weight lifted off my shoulders but it didn't change the fact that she was a psycho idiot.
" thanks." I slammed the phone down.
" who was it and what is it?" Steven could finally ask.
I let out a big sigh as I leaned on the dresser , breathing in and out.
" you ok?" Steven was really confused by this point. I straightened my self up a bit and grinned.
" well daddy ... youre not going to be a daddy!" I squealed in excitement.
" youre Fucking with me!" He jumped out of the bed.
" no!" I jumped in happiness and ran over to him.
" thank the fucking lord!" He picked me up and spun me around.
" I know! I'm so happy !" We both cheered and laughed until he put me back down.
" I want to have children with you." He smiled as he stroked my cheek.
My grin disappeared and changed in to a soft smile " you do?" I half whispered.
" I do." He leaned in for a kiss which I accepted . My heart melted there and then.
" me too but ..."
" but?" His smile vanished.
" no drugs .." ofcourse I wouldn't allow drugs in the house or around my children.
"Oh obviously." He let out a happy sigh of relief.
" what did you think I was going to say?" I asked him a bit confused as to why he was so relieved.
" I'm not sure ." He thought about it and then shook his head." I love you."
" I love you too."
-----

"-----