19

Blairs POV :
We get to bed and I kept my distance from river . Steven may have cheated but I'm not going to do the same .
" are you ok?" River laid on his back and rested his arms under his head.
" yeah." I looked at him and faked a smile ." Well no but you know.. it'll be ok." I copied his position and stared up at the ceiling.
" if y--"Suddenly the phone rang and cut river off." 2 minutes." He jumped up and left the room leaving the door slightly open.
" hello...hi Anna.. yeah they did , ofcourse I stopped the wedding." He scratched his head and then put his hand on his hip.
"What the fuck are you talking about Anna?" I heard rivers voice coming from the living room.
" your crazy! No. don't talk to me!" I got worried so I got up from the bed and peaked through the crack in the door.
" that's vile !" He raised his voice at Anna so I quietly walked in the room and stared him up and down.
Why is he shouting ?
" Anna I'm going .. I'll talk to you another day." He put the phone down then put his hands over his face and let out a big sigh .
" what is it?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to know but I had to ask because he looked genuinely angry.
" she made the whole thing up. She hates guns n roses and she thought it would be fucking funny to make a new story, she works for the press" he leaned against the wall and looked at me with regret in his eyes, but it wasn't any of his fault .
I couldn't believe it.
I need to go find Steven.
" go to him Blair!" He walked over to me and hugged me." I'm really sorry that this happened but you need to go and find him." He shook his head still in disbelief.
I panicked .
Fuck I need to find him now. It may not be too late.
" I just want you to know I don't blame you river." I hugged him.
In deep shock I ran out and crossed the street, I never ran as fast in my life. He wasn't at the church where I checked but I found the Vickar.
" father!" I ran in and stopped infront of him.
"No body is here anymore my love." He turned to look at me.
Fuck!!!
Only an hour or two must have passed since I left everyone. I figured they would be at home so without saying a word I ran out of the church and made my way home.
---
I swung the door open and I saw Steven laid on the couch about to shoot up heroin.
" no!!" I screamed and ran over to him.
He looked up at me and then back at the needle, preparing himself to do it anyway.
" don't you fucking dare Steven." I grabbed the needle from his hand and threw it on the floor.
Seeing his bruised face fucked me up but seeing him shoot up would kill me even more.
"What the fuck do you want?!" He raised his voice at me which made me take a step back." I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He took the rubber band off his arm and threw it on the floor and hid his face in his hands.
" come on." I reached my hand out to him. He looked up and raised an eyebrow.
" what?" I had him confused and I don't blame him. A scene has just been made , he got his ass beat and now I'm asking him to come with me.
" just come on." I smiled at him which made him decide he would take my hand .
" where to?" He followed me through the door like a lost puppy. We were finally outside.
" to get married." I looked at him and smiled again.
" but the-"
" no. You didn't do it. I know you didn't do it Steven now come on." I gave him a quick kiss and we got in to the limo.
" I'll fucking drive it seen as none of us have a car." He rolled his eyes and got in the drivers seat.
" just don't kill us." I squeezed his thigh.
" I'll try." He smirked and hit the engine. We hit the bin and instead of being horrified ,both of us laughed it off
" right. We could just walk its like a ten minute walk." I laughed and tried to unbuckle my seat belt." I guess I didn't even buckle up." I looked at the seat belt and it was untouched .
" come on." He shook his head and we got out of the limo.
" so." He interlocked our fingers and we were about to open the gate when slash turned up out of nowhere.
"What the fuck?" He raised an eyebrow at us but before me and Steven could even answer he waved his hand in our faces"actually I don't even want to know." He walked past us and went to the door.
" slash where are the others?" I shouted over to him but he shut the door behind him before I could finish asking.
Dick.
" bowling." Steven answered for him. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead " come on."
I sighed and opened the gate. Steven followed me so he was the one that had to shut it.
" Steven !" The door swung open and slash was standing on the porch .
" what now ?" Steven looked over at him.
"Stop leaving your shit about I nearly stood on it!" Slash threw the needle at us and slammed the door.
" what an asshole."Steven picked the needle up and threw it in the trash."now let's Fucking go."

We finally got back to the church, it was empty and the Vickar was cleaning up. He sighed when he saw us.
" you two again?" He was putting flowers in to a vase.
" we need you to say we are married, I have the rings. Please." Steven begged him.
I forgot about the rings.
He turned to face us" acting like that in a holy place is unacceptable." He glared at us both.
" river attacked me." Steven argued back.
" I'm too tired, let me just write you the papers out and you two can say your I do's" he left us for a moment so I took the chance to look at Steven .
" I do." He smirked at me and took the rings out of his pocket.
" I do." I took one of the rings out and slipped it on his finger.
He took the other one out and put it on my finger.
" congratulations. You may now kiss the bride." The vickar returned with wedding papers.
I bit my lip and we kissed eachother.
" thankyou father ." I bowed down to him.
" yeah it means a lot." Steven put his arm around my waist.
The vickar passed him the papers, shook his head and laughed" go on children, get outta here" he winked at us so we gave him a warm smile and walked out of the church .
" wow." He was sceeming through the papers . A huge grin entered his face.
" what ?" I smiled but was confused.
" read what it says." He passed one of the papers.
"What?" I wasn't sure what he meant.
" right there honey." He pointed at the top corner.
" Mrs Blair Adler ." I noticed that as I was saying that Steven was silently mimicking me with his mouth.
" how perfect." He squeezed my bum and stuck his tongue in my mouth.
" not infront of a holy place." I slapped his arm with the paper and gave him a wink remembering the vickars complaints.
"In that case . We will have to get home real quick" he wiggled his eyebrows and took the papers from me.
" I guess so." I raised my eyebrow playfully .

...
We got back to the house a few minutes later and it was full except from Erin. The whole Group was back other than that.
" we're back." Steven shut the door behind us and walked over to the guys who didn't seem to react.
" what is it?" My face changed from a happy one to a concerned face.
They looked at us and then back down.
" izzy ?" I knew izzy would tell me, or so I thought. Then I realised that Axl wasn't there.
" somebody fucking tell us!" Steven raised his voice and sat down on the chair. I followed him and sat down on the arm of the chair .
" Erin.. Axls going sick." Izzy whispered.
" what about Erin?" I whispered back. Obviously they must be in the house if izzy had to whisper.
" Axl just dragged her across the house and then locked her in their wardrobe."
" are you taking the fucking piss?!" I jumped up and tried to make my way upstairs but slash grabbed me just in time . I started punching him and swinging my legs to kick him but he was too strong ." Why aren't you reacting?!!!!"  I felt anger flowing out of me.
" Blair calm down!" This was the
First time izzy raised his voice at me properly. I bit my tounge and let out a breath , slash put me down and I adjusted my top then sat on the floor.
" why don't you react?" I looked izzy in the eyes trying to get a reaction out of him but he shook his head and stared at the floor .
" Blair.. it will make things worse. Shh" he whispered to me again. That gets me so fucking angry. 4 guys afraid of Axl.
Pathetic.
" the band will go to shit if any of us react." Duff sighed.
" the band ?" I asked ironically.
"The band." Izzy looked at me.
What is it with him?
" well.. there won't be a fucking band if this continues ." I warned them" if he kills Erin he will be sentenced to life in prison and wanna know something else?" I got up and stared at them all in order." You'll go with him for being involved."
" Blair that's an over reaction. They're probably upstairs right now." Slash rolled his eyes.
I looked at Steven in disbelief for he was so quiet.
"Steven ?" I looked him dead in the eyes but he shrugged his shoulders . I sighed and fell back on to the sofa.
"Fuck you!" We heard Erin run down the stairs , her face was untouched but she was half naked and she had bruises on her body and messed up hair.
She ran to me and curled up in to me.
" Erin? " I whispered to her and stroked her hair.
" his just raped me , he stuck it in my fucking arse then my mouth." She whispered really quietly in to my ear so the guys wouldn't hear.
I widened my eyes and then Axl walked down.
" is there a problem?" He looked at me trying to threaten me.
" nah." I stood up and walked up to him. The guys and Erin stared at me in confusion. Instead of being scared or going sick I let it past me ." Not a single fucking problem dude." I patted his back and went over to the fridge to get a beer out." Want one Axl?" I let out a chuckle." Or two? Or maybe more? Anybody?" I was sick of it. No body would react so I wasn't going to either. Axl is an asshole and his illness drives me fucking crazy. But if the guys are going to be assholes then so am I.
" no thanks." He looked me up and down so I let out a big fake smile.
" what the fuck is it Blair?" He was getting annoyed with me because he could tell I wasn't happy and was faking it.
" nothing .. best friend." I took a sip of my beer and burped in his face then began making my way upstairs. Everyone in the room felt the tension and kept their heads down.
" bitch!" He spat out.
" right back at you Rose!" I ran upstairs and locked my self in my room.
Piece of shit.
...