5~Goodbye

~Goodbye~

*Kaylia's POV*

I woke up to Shawn's phone alarm. "Wake up." I shook him. Nothing. Still snoring. "Shawn!" I whine and hit him with a pillow. "What." He whined. "Get up." I rolled on top of him until he got up.

"Was that so hard? " I laugh and go brush my teeth. He did the same after. I made some ramen for breakfast as he got ready. I'm only in my panda onesie and I plan to stay this way for the rest of the day.

"This tastes awesome Kay." He smiles at me. "What else could I  make at 3 in the morning?" I laugh. "You are the 2nd best cook I know." He smirked. "Who's  the first?" I ask. "My mom of course!" He eats his ramen. "Amen to that. Your mom cooks the best food in the world." I smile. "I hope you have fun in LA." I blurt out. He nods.

"Ready to go?" I ask as he checks his stuff. "Y-yeah." He replies. I help him carry his stuff to my range rover. I got in the front seat and we headed to the airport. "Kay, I really hope you don't hold up for me." He speaks.

*Shawn's POV*

"I'll try not to, Mendes." I could tell she was too tired. Then I  got a text.

From: Bart (magcon) - make sure not to be late for your flight!

To: Bart (magcon) - on my way now! :D

We finally got to the airport. This is it. I get out of the car and we get my luggage. We wait in the airport for my flight to get called. "This is it." She speaks. "Yeah." I reply. A tear runs down her face. "Please don't  cry, you're  going to make me cry." My voice cracks and we both burst into tears.

I hug her as tight as I could. "I'm going to miss you so much." I weep as she hugs me tighter. "I'm going to miss you more." She replies. "I hate this." I say as we keep hugging eachother. Then, my flight was called. "O-okay. That's my flight." We both pull away. Tears burning both of our eyes.

"Alright. This is it." She hugged me one last time. I smashed my lips on hers amd she kissed back. "Okay." She pulled away. "Text me as soon as you land. Don't  forget about me, Mendes!" She smirked through  her tears. "I won't, Vega!" I smile and hug her one last time. Then I  go to board my flight.

*Kaylia's POV*

I got in my range rover and burst back into tears. He's gone. I wiped  tears and started the car. I drove home in silence.

When I got home I watched th whole Harry Potter series. I wish Shawn was here.

*Shawn's POV*

I was in the airpirt waitung for bart and the rest  of magcon. Cameron was with me. We didn't  really talk which was good. I dialed Kay and she answered. "Hello?" I heard her voice in what feels like forever, but was just a couple of hours. "Hey!" I smile. She turns on video chat and we see eachother.

"How's LA?" She asks. "Well the airport looks pretty nice." I chuckle. I look up to see Bart and the rest of magcon coming over. "Kay, I have to go. Text  me Vega!" She nods and hangs up.

"Hey!" Bart gives me a bro hug. I say hi to everyone and we all head to the limo. I walk with Matt. "You know, I have a friend at home named Matt." I make small talk. "Cool!" He smiles at me. "You're going to love magcon. The fans will love you." I nod and smile as he tells me the perks of being a part of magcon.

"Let's not forget about the cute girls." He smirks as we get into the limo. "Oh, well I already have a beautiful girl of my own at home." I smile at him. "You have a girlfriend?" He asks a little too loudly.

"Not a girlfriend-" I try to explain but Cameron interrupts me. "I always knew it!" He laughs. The boys clap. "She's not a girl-friend! She's my best friend that I have no chance with because we don't do long distance relationships!" I correct them.

"Oh.. Nice." Matt laughs. When we got to the hotel Bart took me to my room. I shared one with Jack and Jack. "Your bed is right there. Later we're going to play truth or dare in Nash's room. You can come if you want." Jack, with the blonde hair asks. "Yeah. First I need to eat." I chuckle and throw my suit cases on my bed.

"We know a good diner nearby." Jack with brown hair says. "Let's eat!" The other Jack laughs. I get a text from Kay as we head out.

From: Kay😍- making friends?? Tell everyone there I love them!

To:Kay😍- Forgot you were obsessed with magcon! 😂 and yeah they're awesome.

"My best friend says she loves you guys." I snicker as I walk. "Let me see how she looks when we get there. Jack with blonde hair says.

When we get to the diner we order. "Oh by the way I'm Jack Gillinsky, he's Jack Johnson." Gillinsky clears up. "Okay." I reply. "Let's see the girl, dude!" Johnson cheered. I show them a picture of both of us then just her.

 I show them a picture of both of us then just her

"Wow

"Wow.. Now I know why you like her so much." Johnson whistled. "You guys would be the cutest couple!" Gillinsky added. "Thanks." I start smiling uncontrollably. I think I was blushing.

(A|N): Heyyy!! Long time no see!! I've been busy working out, getting in shape for basketball and binge watching orange is the new black. Oh you know. The usual. Well since my Netflix got turned off 😪 I can't watch CHASING CAMERON like WTF.. anyways I'll try to update soon byaa!!