12~Deals

~Deals~

*Shawn's POV*

No?

"W-What?" I ask. I felt my heart break into pieces. "I-I'm sorry Shawn. I don't know what I should say." Her hand twitches more and she starts crying. She's in a vulnerable state. I promised her I wouldn't pressure her.

"Oh shit. Kay- I broke another promise. Of course I did. I'm sorry. I just wanted to get your mind off of everything!" I start freaking out.

"It's fine, Shawn." She replies and sits down on the sand. She watches as the sun goes down. I sit down next to her. "I know, I messed up." I look down. "You didn't mess up, Mendes." She replied. I look down at her confused. "You did everything right." She stayed looking at the beautiful sunset.

"T-Then why did you say no?" I ask. "You're going back on tour." She replied simply, as if it wasn't a big deal. "Long distance relationships never work." She lay back as I sit next to her.

"For other people, they don't work. We're different." I try to assure her. "Shawn, I know we're different. I really appreciate you." She pauses.

"But, you could have any girl, I mean, look at you." She glances at me. "Look at you, Kay. You're beautiful. I love you not anyone else." I protest. "Shawn, we're best friends." She closes her eyes tight. "Let's just face it. Our relationship wouldn't last."

I scoff. "You need hope Kay! That's your problem you need more hope." I stare at her. "Hope just makes it feel worse when everything goes wrong. There's no point. Nothing lasts forever, Shawn!" She yells. "You wouldn't know until you try." I sneer.

"What has trying anything done for me?! Every time I have a small amount of hope for something, it just crashes and burns!" She scoffs. "Glad to know we crashed and burned." I mumble and lay back.

After a few moments of silence she speaks. "I didn't mean it like that." She coughs. "Well, sure does seem like it. I love you, and you can't see that. I would do anything for you, Kay." I speak up.

"I know, Shawn. It's just a waste of time knowing it's going to end one day." She puts her head into her knees. "It's called living in the moment, Kay." I try to assure her again. "You live in the past." She chuckles and I catch on.

It's silent for a while and I just guess that she's thinking. "Okay, Mendes let's make a deal then." She lays next to me. "Let's hear it Vega." I scoot more towards her.

"I'll look into being your girlfriend, if you never let anyone get in the way of your dreams. Not even me. And no more promises, I mean it." She smiles.

"You have yourself a deal, miss Vega." I smile.

*Kaylia's POV*

When we got back to Shawn's house I got an idea. "Do you want to do a video? I mean the fans used to love us doing them together, so?" I ask. "I'll get my guitar and the camera!" He smiles.

"Hey guys! I haven't posted in a while because of magcon, but we're on a little break." I sigh as Shawn speaks. "Kay is just fine, she just needs rest. Thanks for all of the prayers." He smiles and I do the same. "So, today we are doing a cover of All time low by Jon Bellion!" I exclaim.

After the cover I didn't feel well. I felt like I was twitching a lot and I just had a fever. "Are you okay?" Shawn asks as he lay me on his bed and posted the video. "I just don't feel well." I assure him while fanning myself.

"It's really hot in here." I take a deep breath as I try to make myself less dizzy. He opened a window and I just passed out.

(A|N): Heyy muffinsss .. Another chapter !🤗 AYYE OOT OOT OOT OOT , Any ways, sorry it's short. I finally got Netflix back and I have to catch up on my Netflix shows 🙂🙂 anyways BYAAA MUFFINSS