10~ Say you won't let go

~Say you won't let go~

*Shawn's POV*

It's been two hours and Kay still hasn't woke up. Everyone is tired and laying down except for me. It's 2 AM. "You guys could just go to hotel to sleep or something. You guys never needed to be here." I pick up my head and rub my puffy eyes. "We want to stay." J replies. Kay's mom kept her head in her hands. Since we all left tour, everyone was talking about Kay being in the hospital. The fans are beyond worried, and it's trending on twitter.

"Family of Kaylia Vega?" The nurse calls, and Kay's mom rushes over. I stay in my seat, bouncing my leg. A few moments later, Kay's mom rushes over. "So the swelling that caused her to seize is now down and she is starting to breath normally." She says. A smile grows wide on my face. "She's going to be okay!" She starts crying again and I hug her.

I start crying tears of joy. She's going to be okay. I wipe my tears and smile. Now it's a matter of time until she woke up.

*Kaylia's POV*

All I see is black. "Kaylia!" The muffled voice of Shawn echoes through the darkness. "Kaylia I'm right here." His beautiful voice echoes again. "Shawn?!" I yell out. "The doctors told me you're going to be okay.." His voice echoes again. "Shawn!" I yell again. "I love you so much Kay. I don't know what I'd do without you." His voice gets clearer. What's happening?

*Shawn's POV*

"You're the best person I've ever met." I put my hand on top of her's. They let me see her. "You shouldn't have to go through this pain." My voice cracks once again. I sit down. "You deserve better." I put my head on her stomach and stared at her beautiful face.

I thought I saw her eyes move. I shoot up and stare at her face. Her eyes flutter open and I smile. "Kay!" I hug her as tight as I could. "The body is still sensitive.." She croaked. "Oh yeah, sorry." I smile.

"She's awake!" I walk out to the hall and yell. I look back at her to see her smiling. "How do you feel?" I ask. "I feel just dandy." She was being sarcastic. I laugh. "Really though, how are you?" I ask again. "I feel fine. It's just that my body aches a lot." She replies.

Her mom rushes in. "Hey babes." She hugs Kay. "Hey mom!" Kay hugs her back. "How are you feeling?" She asks. "I feel fine." Kay replies. The nurse walks in after. I snap a picture of her smiling and post it on twitter.

 I snap a picture of her smiling and post it on twitter

"We need to run some tests before we send her off." The nurse smiles. "Okay." I hug Kay one more time before walking out. Of course they let her mom stay in there.

I see a boy rush in and go to the front desk. "Kaylia Vega." He says. "She's in room 7B. They're running tests though, so you're going to have to wait." The nurse gives him an apologetic smile. Who is this? Kaylia never told me about him.

He sits next to me. His leg shakes and he throws his head into his hands. "She's fine." I tell him. He looks up at me, confused. "Kaylia is fine. They're running tests now." I reassure him. "Where's Kaylia's Mom?" He asks. "She's in there." I reply like it was obvious.

Matt walks over to me. "She's okay?" He asks and I nod. "Oh, now I reconise you. You're the becoming-famous lad." The boy smiles. "Yeah.. I didn't get a name?" I ask. "Blake." He replies. "Shawn." I say.

(A|N): HEYYYY Wus good homie homes. Short chapter. Gonna try to update a lot more!!!! Byaaaa mufffffins