15~Broken

~Broken~

*Kaylia's POV*

I arrived At Chicago at 3:00 PM. Matt and Bart were waiting for me. I was feeling jet lagged, and I was gaining more anxiety each minute, so I didn't talk that much.

"You okay?" Matt asks on our way to the hotel. "I hope so." I reply. "You'll be fine." He rests his arm around my shoulders.

"You're sharing a room with Cameron if that's okay, and did you make sure to bring your medicine?" He asks. "Yeah, mom." I joke and we laugh. He walks me to my room and hands me the card. "Come on." He smiles.

I walk in the room to see Cam in his bed, on his phone. "Well hello to you too." I laugh. "Kay!" He jumps up and hugs me tight. He even picked me up a little. "I missed you!" He laughed.

Okay, me and Cameron are on good terms. We've texted a little when they were on tour and now we're close I guess.

"You're in here?" He asks and I nod. "Does Shawn know you're here?" He asks. I shake my head and his eyes widen. The only people that knew about the Shawn thing were Cam and Matt. Or at least I thought.

Jack and Jack  walked in and went crazy. They both screamed and hugged me. That brought everyone into the room including Shawn and his girlfriend.

Everyone, except Shawn and his girlfriend, suffocated me into a group hug. I laugh and start unpacking. Shawn left the room immediately, but I didn't care. I really did.

Everyone was exited for magcon. We were blasting music and dancing around like idiots. Until Shawn came in. He pulled me into the hallway.

"Look, we need to talk." He emphasized. "No shit, Sherlock." I rolled my eyes. "Kay I meant to text you but-" I cut him off, "Seriously? Shawn you need to get your shit together. You think it was easy for me to be sick all of the time with no help from anyone? Or no texts?" Tears fall. "Please don't cry." His voice cracks.

"Kay I-" He tries to save himself. "Only friends call me Kay." I growl. I slap him and walk into another room. He ruined my life.

*Shawn's POV* (finally)

I know what you're thinking. 'He is such a jerk!' But I have a reason. My new management wants more publicity focused on me. So, what did they do? Hooked me up with a random and mysterious girl.

They said, "Kaylia Vega is getting old. We need some spice in this relationship!" Ugh, stupid management. I stopped texting Kay, and even deleted her number.

I know, such an asshole move. But, I needed to delete her so I could "open up" to a new relationship. I love Kay. I always will. But, I broke her.

"Why did you do that, man?" Jack J asks. I don't know." My voice cracks. I was crying. "Dude, just figure this out; who's nore important? You're best friend or you're management that you could easily replace?" He walked away and patted me on the back.

"I love her." I cry out. I walk into my room, lay on my bed and just think. The thinking lasted for a while. Before I knew it, it was night time.

Aaron comes in, holding Kay in his arms. He sets her on the bed. "I didn't know where her room was, is this okay?" He asks. I Just nod. "Okay." He replies and walks out.

I scroll through my feed and follow some fans. Then, she wakes up. She looks at me and scoffs. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, just ignore me." She turned around and went on her phone.

"Kay, you don't know the full story." I close my eyes. "I don't want to know the full story. Just know, Shawn Mendes, you broke me." She sobs. "Don't cry." My voice cracks.

"Kay, I did it for management. They wanted some twist for me. I'm sorry I hurt you. That was never, ever my intention. I still love you, I always will." Tears fall from my eyes.

"You don't understand, Shawn." She turns the light on. "You didn't think about me, or even notify me about this. I was sick, and alone." She starts sobbing again.

"I'm sorry!" I yell. I started crying non-stop. I caused the person I love pain. And I can't live with myself for that.

I should pay for it.

(A|N):HEEEEEEEYYYY wus good homie homes. New chapterrrrrrrr. Okay I gotta gooooooo byee muffinss