Your Blood

Yuri Katsuki

How long have I been standing here? Why can't I just walk in?

I look over at Makkachin who is sitting by my room, wagging his tail happily. He doesn't have the answer.

I guess I'm nervous.

We returned to Japan this morning and the second we set foot on my home soil I told Victor to sort out getting blood. He said he'd do it. Then when I asked him again after dinner he said he's done it and that he's fine.

He's a bad Liar. 

Victor is better than yesterday but that's only thanks to the small amount of blood I gave him. He's still tired and weak. It's evident in his expression. There's no way he's had blood.

Ok. I'm going to take a deep breath and I'm going to do it.

Victor Nikiforov

I can't believe I'm thinking this but Im glad to finally be away from Yuri. All he's been doing today is watching me with eyes of judgement. I know he's only concerned about my heath but I don't want him to be. I want him to focus on more important things like the quarter final coming up.

I don't think I'm doing a very good job at being away from Yuri. Afterall, I'm sitting sitting on a bed, in a spare room, in a house that belongs to him and ontop of that I'm watching his skating videos. My original intention was to scrutinise his technical mistakes but Im too tired to see such close detail and... I've been carried away by his mesmorising dancing body.

His body is always mesmorising acctually...

I rest my fingers against the laptop screen, longing for him to be infront of me. So I can touch his real, warm body.

No Victor

This isn't the time for me to go near him. He'll probably do something stupid again. Like make me drink his blood.

I tried so hard not to do it back at the hotel. I thought I could resist the blood seeping from his hand. But the smell is so intoxicating... I don't think resistance is possible.

I wish I hadn't done it.

Now I'm getting constant palpitations that I know are telling me that I need more blood. More of his blood.

I don't want it. But I do.

It tasted so good. If euphoria had a flavour it would be Yuri's blood.

It's dangerously addictive and I don't want to get hooked.

I'd prefer to be weak, and not remember things, and have unfocused vision, and be tired all the time rather that put Yuri at risk.

But what if I get bad again and hurt Yuri once more?

I need to get blood. 

But no human I come across has a smell that I like. I didn't have this problem before Yuri. Being around him has put me off scents that I'd usually like.

God this is so hard... I don't know what to do.

"Victor" I look up from the screen to see Yuri confidently standing in the doorway.