London style

Before you begin this I want you to know about the oc appearing in it. (I know you're annoyed now but keep reading) His name is Jewel Clover and he is one of my top oc's. He's not in this only because I love him, he has a role within this story and I couldn't find any existing yoi character that matched what I needed. So this is him;

Victor Nikiforov

Victor Nikiforov

The sun is shining in London (for once) and so is my smile. I know Yuri will conquer the quarter final; he's at the hight of his career right now. Nothing can stop him. Not uner my watch.

And he's my boyfiend. Let's not forget that. That's very important.

When we enter the venue Yuri taps my blue coat and points infront of me; "Victor who is that? He looks important" I follow his finger and set my eyes apon the back of a head. A head with blue hair as long as mine. The person is wearing a navy cloak that reaches the floor and has an iron crown on his head. It's Jewel Clover.

My breath hitches in my throat as he turns around. This man is a big deal to vampires. A very big deal.

Not only that, he is a huge deal to me.

"Victor. It's good to see you" he aproaches us with a wide smile. Without my brain telling it to, my body kneels before him. The respect I have for this vampire is institutional.

"Please get up" I follow his order immediately and look up into his eyes. More like his eye. He only has one. The other is a blue crystal rather than a pupil. Rumor has it that he can see anything through that crystal. Just like humans believe that God sees all.

"You look good son. How's life been treating you?" His voice is a quiet one but it radiates a godly amount of power. 

"Very well," I  glance at Yuri with a wide smile. The poor thing looks overwhelmed. The hight difference between us is large enough but Jewel Clover is at least a head taller than me. Yuri looks like a dwarf next to him. "How about you?"

"Paperwork and dealing with terrible coligues. Other than that everything is fairing well" he directs his attention to Yuri who is till gaping at him. "Aren't you going to introduce me?"

"Oh sorry!" I push Yuris chin up to close his mouth; "this is Yuri Katsuki; my wonderful skater from Japan. Yuri this is Jewel Clover; the vampire King. He also took care of me for some years" Yes. If I hadn't cone across Jewel that on that cold morning in London I wouldn't be who I am now. He saved me.

"Nice to meet you Your highness" Yuri bows deeply and the king laughs quietly.

"No need to call me that. Jewel is fine" his gloved hand emerges from his cloak to pat Yuris head. He must really like Yuri because he doesn't tend to touch others at all. I mean, he's touched me because we're close but I haven't seen him touch anybody other than that. And now look at him.