Tip

Victor Nikiforov

"Drink this" Chris places a can of blood on the table next to me. I only slightly take notice of it.

"I don't want it" I lace my fingers together and rest my mouth on my hands, waiting for him to leave so I can think.

"Victor you're getting sick again. Do you remember what happened last time?" He rests a hand next to the can and looms over me, his presence too large.

"Yes. I hurt Yuri. But he isn't here so is it an issue?" I give him a look of iritation.

"See? You're ratty already" he pulls a chair out, the wood screaming at the friction, making my ears ring. He sits down.

"I'm thinking. Leave me alone" I stare forward, at the painting on his living room wall, it's minimalist, just a random swirl of primary colours in the centre of a white canvas. It's nice to look at, it fools you into thinking your life is as simple as three colours.

"Have you come to any conclusions?"

"Have you?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'm keeping an eye on social media but nothings come up" he leans back into the chair with a serious expression as he pushes the sleeves of his tan V neck jumper up.

"So why are you wasting time caring about me?"

"I know this is important. I do. But Yuri wouldn't want you to be like this. You haven't moved for three days."

"Why are you saying it like he's dead!?" I lunge over the table in a fit of fury and only stop when we're almost nose to nose.

"I didn't mean it that way. Sorry." He looks shaken as he waves his hands infront of him.

"I'll ask again; have you come up with anything?" He asks calmly.

"I'll have a theory" I sigh and sit back down. I am being ratty. And words like that don't help. He isn't dead. He. Is. Not. Dead.

"Anything is better with than the lack of progress the police is making" Chris rolls his eyes and I nod in agreement. To be honest I didn't expect much from them. There's a lot we have to hide from them and mostly humans work for the force, they don't know how to properly deal with our issues. Now,  time for my theory;

"He might be in Canada"

"What? Why?" His face retracts into his neck and it would give him a double chin if his jaw wasnt skillfully crafted by Jeasus' father.

"I think Jean took him" I say gravely. 

"Really?" He makes a suprised expression. Clearly he doesn't know Jean. Not more than when we had to kick him out of his wedding.

"He said to Yuri... he was involved in the scores being changed but then he also said he doesn't want Yuri to die. That'd alow him to have control over him" I explain to myslef more than to him. Jean would do something like that. He's a sick man. His eyes were set on Yuri. I should have acted on that.

"You're not making sence" he crosses his arms frowns deeper.

"Yuri has... an illness. It can only be cured by Yakov's blood because it caused that illness."

"Alright..." he looks as if he has a thousand questions. I would too. But he doesn't ask.

"If I had told Yuri the truth about where I went this wouldn't have happened. This is my foult" I burry my face in my hands and groan. What use is the vile of blood to me now? Was it worth it?

Yes it was. Because I'm going to find him. Maybe not today or tomorrow but really soon.

"First, if JJ took Yuri that is not your foult at all and secondly where did you go?"