Rostelecom

6kkk people! Thank you so much!

An: I know the order of events is weird but I have my reasons.

Also it's important that you note that Yuri Plisetsky is 20 in this ( for plot conveniance)

Yuri Katsuki

Wow. I'm here. In Victors country. At the Rostelecom cup.

Pressure.

Now more than ever, it's important I don't screw up. Not only do I have to be good enough to get to the final but I can't let Victor down in his own country. I want to show him, his people and his family what he has done for me. I want to show them how good he is as a coach. 

Where is he though? I pause my stretches and look around. It's likely he's in the skaters lounge.

When I enter I don't find him I find one of my favourite Italians.

"Hey Mickey" he lifts his head from his phone and grins when he notices who's spoken to him.

"Long time no see Yuri" I nod with a chuckle and crash next to him on the sofa. It's just like when we were roomates. Those were the days... junk food and box sets in the dorm with Mickey and then out to parties with Sara. Not that I could handle them; I'd immediately get drunk and everything from then on was a blur.

"Yeah... How are you feeling?"

"Nervous" I was starting to think I was the only nervous one here. I kinda feel relieved that somebody else is.

"Is that because Sara's not here?" I raise my eyebrow at him. At first I thought it was weird that he's so taken with his sister but I'm used to it now.  At least he's adopted. It would be alot weirder if they were actual siblings.

"Yea... she hasn't even called since the GP started" his shoulders sink as he speaks.

"She hasn't?"

"She called you didn't she?" He scrutinises me with his gaze. There's no point in denying it. He already knows the answer to his question.

"Well..."

"Is there something going on between you two!?" If I had 100¥ for everytime he said this I'd have enough to buy the USA.

"No!" I assure him for the billionth time.

"Not to worry Mr Crispino, Yuri already has somebody" we both turn our heads to Chris who's just walked in.

"Chris! Your skater didn't get through,  what are you doing here?" I frown politely. I didn't expect to see him here at all.

"Can't I come to cheer you on Yuri?" He sits very close to me and adjusts my glasses. Did he really come to Russia just to watch me skate? I didn't think he was such a good friend.

It doesn't help my nerves though. He's expecting me to do well. I have yet another person I can't let down.

"YURIII" all three of us jump at the high pitched scream. Before I even know what's happening a small body throws itself between Mickey and I, almost pushing him off the small couch.