Her

Yuri Katsuki

I told Victor I could do it. I lied.

I completed my free skate without falls but it was consistantly sloppy; I couldn't land a single jump without under or over rotation and my step sequence was complete crap. I scored so badly that I ommited the number from my mind.

I still got silver though.

Thank God for my short program.

And now I'm going to be in the final. However I don't feel like being happy yet.  I want to hate myslef for my preformance just for one day, even if Victor said it wasn't my foult. It was, technically. If I hadn't got angry at Plisetsky this wouldn't have happened. 

As I walk down an unknown street in Moscow I get progressively more annoyed at everything. Mostly myself.

I shouldn't have ran off like I did. Victor might be worried. Plus, he would know how to get back to the hotel. I don't.  I could call him... but I can't talk to him after I dissapointed him so grately. No way.

God I really want to punch something.

Maybe I can.

Down the alley next to me I spot two men threatening a woman with a small knife. I can't see her face due to her hood being up but that's definetely a woman's figure. As for the men,  they're both about my hight. And they might be vampires. It isn't wise to pick a fight with vampires. But it's not impossible to beat one.  After being beaten to pulp by many vampires I learned how to deal with them, I've even won a few fights against them.

I'm sure people would ask; how has a figure skater been in so many fights? Well when you're a figure skater with the finest level of blood in existance a lot of vampires try to aquire you for sale or food. And by aquire I mean kidnap. Of course I wasn't having it, so I got into countless fights.

Question is; can I take two Vampires on my own? Especially while I'm still recovering.

Why not? So what if I get destroyed. I diserve it for my terrible preformance today. Plus, I'll feel good about saving a Russian citizen.

Since none of the people in the dark alley can see me from the angle I'm standing at I aproach them very quietly and tap one of the guys shoulders, the one that's holding the woman. As soon as he sees me he drops her on the floor and gives me a filthy look.

"You lookin for a fight?" An American vampire. That's what he is.

"I think he is." The other man is Russian though. Interesting... I know how American vampires tend to fight but Russians are a gray area for me.

As expected, they both swing for me at the same time. I duck only to come back up immediately, taking the opportunity to elbow the American in the nose and kick the Russian in the stomach, as soon as he doubles over I knee him in the face with all my strength, disorientating him completely. The second I turn to the American the poket knife slides straight across my cheek, it only catches me slightly but I can feel the sting of the cut.   I need to act quickly or my next injury will be worse.  I grab the vampires wrist and twist it backward, making him drop the knife. Without letting a second go by I retrieve the knife and press it against the thugs throat.

"Take your friend and get out of here. Don't ever bother her again" the man hauffs in defeat and grabs his dizzy friend by the collar before walking away.