Chapter 1

A/N: Firstly I would like to say that this is indeed my first book on Wattpad that I'm writing, so please forgive me if it isn't perfect or meet high expectation. I hope to try and update at least a couple times a week... but no promises okay. Anyway I do hope you enjoy :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt on that rock!" I passionately command my best buddy as he jumps from my left shoulder into the air and brings his arms and legs in towards his body, curling up into a ball and releases a powerful wave of yellow electricity at the large bolder. As the Thunderbolt successfully makes contact with the target, the large rock instantly explodes causing large fragments to be projected in multiple directions.

'Oh Shoot!' I thought to myself as I helplessly watched a piece of the exploded bolder come hurling towards me faster than my reflexes resulting in the small fragment to hit me straight in the head knocking me back onto the ground.
"Pika Pi!" I hear Pikachu shout as I feel what must be my best buddies small hands pushing against me in consern for my well being.

"Ow, that hurt." I said, as I beigin to sit up while rubbing my forhead where the fragment had hit.
"Pikachu?" Pikachu asks in a concernd tone as he jumps back onto my shoulder and rubs his soft cheeks against my face for comfort.
"Don't worry buddy, im ok now." I say to release Pikachu of his worries as I pat the back of the small, electric mouces head to assure him that I was ok.

"I think that is enough training for one day, what do you say buddy?" I ask Pikachu who has now calmed down and is peacefully resting on my shoulder.
"Pika, Pikachu." Responds Pikachu while nodding in agreement with my question.

Pikachu and I start walking back in the direction we came from to find our way back home. Taking in the beautiful green scenery of the forest. "Your Thunderbolt is getting stronger and stronger buddy." I complement Pikachu for his hard work by assuring him that it's paying off.

"Pika Pi." Pikachu responds while first pumping in the air as I do the same while me and my best buddy enjoy the walk home laughing and enjoying one another's company.

Being alone with Pikachu brings back some good memories from back when I first became a Trainer and recieved Pikachu as my starter because I overslept. Though I like to think of it as fait that I was always ment to receive Pikachu as my first pokemon even if he didn't perticually like me at the time, but look at us now, we are the bestest friends and nothing can ever change that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there you have it! My first ever chapter on Wattpad! Hopefully you guys liked it and I will get the next chapter out for you guys.

Chapter Sneek Peak:

As soon as Ash gets home from his training session he goes and completes his daily tasks and after his Mother, Delia who has something she needs to tell Ash.