Chapter 28

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calem's POV

"I don't get it Miette!" I shout, trying to let of steam at what has just happened.

"Calem, sweetie, you don't have to worry. You always find a way to get your target. And I can assure you that that is not going to stop here." Miette responds full of confidence and determination. I have seen that look before and am I ever glad to see that look.

"You have a plan don't you?" I say smugly, reading her like an open book.

"Oh, you bet ya. No one insults my Calem and gets away with it!" She says before coming in close to me, wrapping her arms around me then gave me a quick peck on the lips before finishing with the devilish smirk that I love so much.

"So, what do you planed?" I ask. I was no longer angry more thrilled, excited and confident. Miette's ideas have never failed me!

Miette's grin widens before reaching into her pocket and pulls out a black card with red plated writing on it and hands it to me.

"A business card?" I ask in confusion while examining the details.

"Yep! That card belongs to the leader of the ominous Team Flare. And word on the street is that he is after Ash and I bet that if you gave him a call then things could go very smoothly." She explained while giving me a wink.

"Hhmmm." I hum while looking at the blood red plated business card with an ominous void black background before pulling out my phone and begin to punch the numbers into my phone while I felt a warm and satisfying smile form on my face.

'Oh just you wait Ash.' I think evilly while I pressed call and placed my dark covered phone to my ear and listened to the phone ringing.

"Speak." A dark, ominous voice spoke from the other end of the phone. 'I can already tell this is going to be good.' I think mischievously after hearing that one word.

"Hello. Is this Lysander? The leader of Team Flare?" I say calmly.

"Who's asking?" The voice reply's dully. 'Man, this guy isn't much for words.' I begin to think, mentally taking in what his type of character this Lysander guy is.

"My name is Calem Xavier, and word on the street is that you have an interest in Ash Ketchum." I say while anger fills my body at the his mere name.

"I'm listening." The voice responds. I could tell that he was interested because at the sound of Ash's name I heard him readjust his position and his voice had some life to it this time.

"Well I too have a score to settle with him. But I don't have the resources to do so. But, I heard that you have an interest in him and I see that as an opportunity, not just for me but for you." I explain wanting to maintain his interest.

 "So tell me... Calem... what is it you want to get back at Ash for?" Lysander's voice asks, his voice sounded more ominous and evil than before which told me that he isn't going to pass up this opportunity to get to Ash.

"Ash took everything away from me! He insulted me! And I want revenge!" I say darkly with nothing but hatred and my dark desire filling my voice.

"I see, well I too want Ash, but I also want his Greninja." Lysander said which lift me a bit confused and interested as to why he would want Greninja too?

"Why do you want Greninja?" I couldn't help but ask out of curiosity.

"Ash and Greninja posses a power that is unique to this world, a power that at full potential could destroy worlds! And I want that power." Lysander explained.

'He must be talking about how Ash and Greninja fussed when I battled him.' I conclude while marvelling at how much raw power Ash has at his disposal.

"You can take whatever you want from him, I just want a front row seat to watch him suffer!" I say, I don't care about what power Ash has, I just want him to pay! I want to watch him suffer.

"Looks like we have deal my dear friend Calem." Lysander says before letting out an evil chuckle which inspired me to do the same.

"I will call you back when I have everything ready." Lysander says before hanging up, not giving me anytime to respond.

"So... how'd it go?" Miette ask impatiently.

"Let's just say it looks like we will be getting that revenge we want." I say while giving her an evil smirk.

'Just you wait Ash! Calem Xavier is going to tear you limb from limb.' I think before slowly walking down the school hallway while I wait for the next phone call from Lysander with further instructions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys that this is a REALLY short chapter, but it just felt right to leave this chapter off here.
I am still sick and don't want to risk putting out bad chapters for you so I am going to wait until I get over this illness before updating again, I don't know when that will be but I will try to get the next chapter out for you guys as soon as possible.