Chapter 37

Sorry guys for the late update but if you haven't noticed I made a cover making book and almost instantly I got like 5 or people who want covers made! TBH I didn't think my covers were that good! But enough talk about that lets get onto the next Chapter of Golden Heart!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV

It has been almost 2 weeks since the insident with Calem. Since then everything has been rather normal for once which to be honest, I kinda missed. Don't get me wrong the incident has had an impact on not just me and Serena but also Pikachu as well!

He has appeared to be more alert, more vigilant I think was the word Serena used to describe his change. Oh and thats another change. Serena has been active a bit more clingy then she normal is. Not that I have a problem with that but it makes me think that something has happened. She won't let me leave her side in school grounds, which it is a good thing we have all of our classes together or that would be a bit of an issue!

Thanks Author! (RIP Forth Wall! But your welcome Ash)

But other than that everything else has been pretty normal, I mean I was informed about having to in my mothers words "Babysit Serena" but I just like to think of it as spending more time with the most beautful girl in the world!

But the only other new thing that I have noticed was that Miette has been acting rather strange. She appears to be nicer and brighter than when she was with Calem. Maybe Calem had a bad influence on her and she is deciding to turn over a new leaf? Who knows but I definatley prefer this version of her better.

I am currently heading along with Serena by my side and Pikachu on his rightful place on my left shoulder towards the caferteria where our group normally meets after the school day which is now and of course our teacher kept us back and we were legit the last class to exit our rooms! So nauturally we were running a little late.

"You excited for Clemont's party Serena?" I ask wanting to fill the silence between us. It wasn't an awkward silence. Me and Serena always sat together and would always end up talking to eachother even when we are not suppose to.

"Yeah! I'm really excited for it!" Serena respondes in her joyful and happy voice which appears to be the more doimate emotion of hers in the last couple of days which really make me happy to see especially after what has happened! But she seems to have completely changed! She no longer studders as often and her tone isn't so so shy and emotionless.

"But Dawn was saying I need something... p-pretty to wear." She adds, while pausing for a breff second before saying pretty which I don't pay much attention to because my mind starts to imagine Serena in multiple dresses and how beautiful she would look in each an everyone of them.

"Ash? ASH?!" Serena's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah?" I respond in a silly tone which makes it very obiouse I wasn't paying attention.

"I was calling your name but you were just staring off into space." Serena explains while pouting which I found rather adorable. But then again almost anything she does is adorable! 'Wait! is this a side affect of love?!' My mind starts to wonder again.

"Sssoooo..?" I hear Serena speak and once again that snaps me out my thoughts and brings my attention back to her.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I admit while rubbing the back og my head while letting out a nervouse chuckle while Serena giggled while playfully roling her eyes.

"I said... can you come with me to get a dress later today?" She asks, filling in the puzzle pieces of the conversation that I was missing due to my mind wondering about to areas I probably shouldn't be wondering about right now.