Chapter 24

Ok guys so at the end of the last chapter I asked you guys to tell me if you wanted me to do a lemon... and well... Every single one of you who commented said that "YES! We want the Lemon." Which really surprised me because no one said that they it was a bad idea. SSSOOOO.... The people have spoken! IT'S LEMON TIME!
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

*Warning!: Contains sexual acts and mature themes. (What do you expect... ITS A LEMON!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

When we finally reached Ash's house I noticed that his Mother and Pikachu were absent from the house which lead me to believe that they still must be out.

"Looks like my Mum is still out. What do you want to do for dinner?" Ash asked me while walking into the kitchen and I followed. I didn't answer his question at first because my mind was still fixed on the other topic.

"Serena?" He said, making me snap out of my thoughts and answer his question.

"Oh, I-I am n-not hungry." Once I say that a worried look forms on his face as he examines my face for any signs of a lie.

"Are you sure Serena? You know that you need meals to have enough energy." Ash states while searching through the fridge for something to call his dinner.

Though I do hate to admit it, Ash is right. Ever since I began to actually eat proper meals I have found myself having more energy throughout the day as well as a bit of expansion in my stomach which Ash said is a good thing.

Ash pulls out a bowl of left over spaghetti that me and Delia had a few nights ago when Ash was still unconscious. Though I didn't actually eat the spaghetti on that night because of my... condition.

"Serena, I am going to heat up some spaghetti. You sure you don't want anything to eat?" He asks again while putting the bowl in the microwave to reheat the dish. Though I did feel compelled to eat something so that it would please Ash, but another idea came to mind.

"I-I'm good th-thank you. I-I'll b-be in y-your room." I say just as I begin to quickly walk up the stairs because I didn't want to stick around long enough for Ash to notice my blush forming on my face.

~💛~

Ash's POV

I felt... lonely when Serena leaves the room. Nothing but silence fills the room as I begin to eat the spaghetti. A part of me really didn't want her to leave but I still couldn't help but worry that she was skipping a meal when she was finally beginning to eat again.

Apart from feeling a little lonely my mind was also focused on what Serena had told about her desires and I could help but think that I too had the same desire if not a stronger one.

'But why? Why would she have that desire after years of being bullied for apparently sleeping with other guys?' I questioned her logic but one thing was still very apparent to me that I couldn't deny. I love her and... I want her. But I would never make her do anything that she doesn't feel comfortable doing. I am a strong believer that both partners must feel comfortable with it and if she isn't comfortable than I will never force her.

After finishing me dinner I pack up the table, putting my dishes in the sink and then walked up to my room to check up on Serena. I knock on the door and ask if I am aloud to entre which Serena says I could so I do.

Once I open the door and entre my room I don't see Serena anywhere which confused me so I decided to check the bathroom for her and sure enough I found that the bathroom door was closed and there was a light on inside.