Chapter 22

Hehe, hey guys! As most of you probably saw I didn't update yesterday!!!!!!!!😅

"OMA HE DIDN'T UPDATE! HOW DARE HE MISS NOT 1 BUT 2 DAYS OF NOT UPDATING! QUICK GET THE WEAPONS HE MUST PAY!"😡👿😈🤡

*Swiftly doges angry crowds throwing weapons*

Ok... now that that is out of the way here is the next Chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

"ASH! WAIT UP!" I yell while helplessly watching the energetic boy run up the grassy hill as I run after him to try and catch up, but I was slower than him meaning that he beat me to the top and just waited for me with a playful grin on his face.

"Took your time didn't you?" Ash says teasingly as he walks over and takes a seat at the base of a beautiful tree. I finally get to the top of the hill and put my hands on my knees and begin panting as my heart beated faster and my breaths became more frequent.

"I'm... just... not use... to running." I manage to reply in between my heavy breathing.

Eventually I am able to regain my breath and start to beath normally again, though my heart still beated rather fast which seems to always happen when I am with Ash.

I lift my head up with both my hands still on my knees and my back arched over. But when I look up I don't see Ash, I don't see the tree, and when I look back down I don't see the top of the grassy hill that I was just on. I look around to see where I am, but saw nothing but an empty, dark void.

"H-Hello? Ash? What ever game you are playing it isn't funny." I say out into the void, hoping that some how this was all just a game but I didn't get a response.

Loneliness, fear, regret. All these emotions took control of me causing me to collapse onto the ground as all my happiness that I felt with Ash disappeared leaving nothing but pain behind.

"It hurts doesn't it?" I hear a voice come from right in front of me. I weakly look up and only find Ash standing there looking down on me as if I was nothing. There was happiness in his eyes only disappointment and anger.

"A-Ash..." I say before being cut off by him.

"Save it Serena. You are nothing to me anymore." His words hit me hard as I felt my heart being ripped to shreds and heartbroken tears begin to fill my eyes as I watch Ash begin to walk away.

"Ash... Ash please...PLEASE DON'T GO!" I yell while still on me knees and reaching out for him with tears running down my face, but he just kept walking away until he disappeared into the dark void leaving me alone and heartbroken.

~💛~

Ash's POV

As I begin to sit up after waking up I felt something pressed against my body. I turn my head to see a sleeping Serena with her cute smile visible on her face. She was sleeping peacefully with her head pressed against my chest and her arms wrapped around me and my arms wrapped around her waist. I was a bit confused at first but quickly remembered yesterdays events.

'Wow, I can't believe that Serena was that girl that I helped at summer camp.' I begin to think to myself before the memory started to play in my head.

~Flashback~