Chapter 39

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

The girls filled me in on the 'competition' and the reason why my afternoon with my Ashy was ruined! I wasn't too happy about it at first but after the girls convinced me that this was our chance to kick the boys ass at something I couldn't help but get all fired up! Its funny, my admiration towards Ash seems to be really rubbing off on me! Or maybe its just me.

"Sere honey!" Dawn says using her , snapping me out thoughts just as I was about to start daydreaming about Ash which the girls often tease me about because it happens to me frequently.

"We need you to be focused if we want to beat the boys!" Dawn adds as we reach the what the girls have described to be one of Kalos' biggest and most popular malls! It sounds perfect for the occasion but part of me thinks that it would have been easier and faster if we went to a mall that was less... crowded.

"Wow... its so big." I say in amazement as my eyes took in the shier magnitude of the shopping mall and the flooding of people that surrounded it.

"That's what she said!" Misty says smugly while giving a cheeky grin of satisfaction while the rest of us just shake our heads in utter disapproval.

"Do I see a bit of EgoShipping right there?" Bonnie asks with a teasing tone while she nudges Misty's waist with her elbow causing her to be mistaken as a cherry her cheeks were that red.

"Egoshipping?" I ask curiously. I know that this group of girls love there shippings but I haven't fully memories yet with what shipping does to which person.. Except Amourshipping of course which is my favourite one out of all of them!

"That's Misty and Gary's shipping." May explains, connecting the dots together in my memory, recalling that long and boring conversation I had to sit through as the girls told me every shipping the had! WHICH THE AUTHOR WAS TOO LAZY TO ADD!!!
(RIP Forth Wall...)     

"That makes sense." I say as we begin to walk with the crowd to the malls entrance.

Once we entered we were greeted my nice music that played soothingly through the walkways of the mall but was almost impossible to hear and appreciate over the sound of busy shoppers that filled the interior and food courts all around the place.

"Alrighty Girls! Where to first? Iris asks while placing her hands on her hips and causing us to stop walking to gather a plan of attack.

"Well clearly if we want to win this thing we will only have time to go to one store! So which one will give us the best chance at finding the best dress for Serena?" Iris explains in a rather logical way which wasn't like her but I wasn't complaining.

"Oooo! I heard that there was this really cute dress shop here!" Dawn says while slightly fangirling which was apparent through her girly squeals which although were dampened by the malls ruckus but was still able to be heard by those near her. Aka Us.

"No lets go there! It's closer and it will have everything we need in it!" May says while singling out a specific shop that had a beautiful white dress the caught all of our eyes, making our mouths drop and our eyes sparkle at its beauty.

"Yep we are going there..." We all said together as we snap out of our trans.

"OMA GIRLS! ITS BEEN 10 MINUTES AND WE STILL HAVENT DONE ANYTHING!" Iris screams as she shows us her phone to show us that we had spent 10 minutes staring at that one dress!!! 'wow... the boys are right, we do take a long time shopping.' I think to myself as we head towards the shop which had the sign 'Pokegirl dress'  labelled above the store which seemed rather ironic to me... don't know why though.