Chapter 41

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash's POV

The echoes of music filled the atmosphere around Lumiose City Tower, each beat booming away at our ear drums eradicating any form of silence or comfort as flashing lights lit up the Tower as balloons of Pokémon faces of Chespin, Bunnelby and Luxray decorated the main entrance followed by coloured party balloons and streamers made it impossible to miss where the party was being held.

"Hey guys? Is this were the party is?" Iris asks in a confused voice as she places her hand to her head and began catching it as the whole gang fall anime style.

"No Iris, I'm sure this isn't the bright, loud, tall, easily distinguishable tower in the middle of Lumiose City that the invite described." Gary says sarcastically while giving a very unimpressed look which had the group struggling to contain ur laughter.

"That was sarcasm.... right?" She asks confused only adding to the struggle of not laughing.

"Yes Iris, it was." May says letting out her laugher and placing her hand on Iris's shoulder as after she started laughing all of us just couldn't seem to take it anymore and all let out our laughter at the same time and started giggling and chuckling away.

"I didn't know!!!" Iris shouts with a tint of red in her cheeks which from what Serena has taught me means that they are embarrassed or something like that. I can't fully remember.

"HAHAHAHA!! That was great!" Drew says while wiping a tear of joy from his cheeks still with a few laughs going around the group. I even saw Paul with a smile on his face and a few laughs escape his mouth, though I didn't see much as I had my eyes closed and was laughing along with the group.

After we had all calmed down from laughing we decided to actually do what we came here to do... PARTY!

We all made our way to the entrance of the tower only to be greeted by a tall man wearing a black suit and tie which reminded me very much of body guards. And it turns out that's what he was.

"Invites please." The man say in a deep voice while holding his hand signalling to us that we needed to show him our invited.

'Oh no...' I think while reaching for my pockets and confirming my worries. I didn't bring my invitation with me!

'What am I going to do?!' I start to panic as I watch Serena hand her invitation to the guard, smiling as the guard nods and lets her pass and she looks back at me with her joyful grin as I approach the man who asks for my invitation and even Pikachu could tell I didn't have it because he faceplams on my shoulder as he shacked his head.

"I... I-aaahhh" I start to say as sweat rolled down my face as my brain struggled to search for something to say... but I got nothing.

"He's with me!" I hear a voice come from behind me and when I look to see who it was, I see Miette standing a long blue dress similar to Serena's except a little less revealing.

"Don't worry Hun, I got you. Its okay sir. He's my date." Miette says latching onto my arm, leaning on it and knocking Pikachu off my shoulder as he jumped onto my head to avoid being knocked off.

"Aaahhh..." Is all I manage to say as Miette hands the guard her invite and drags me past him and into the building, passing Serena who's smile had vanished and in its place a gloomed a frown of no emotion.

Serena's POV 

I watched helplessly and frozen in place. My feet plastered, firmly in place as watched with emotions I have never felt. But I hated them. I hated the sight. I hated how it felt, my heart had been ripped out of my body so easily. Stolen. Broken. Forgotten.