Chapter 40

Uummm.... hey guys 😅
Readers: *Throw just about anything they can find*
Ouch.... I deserve that... 🤕
Anyways, sorry guys that there hasn't been an update in so long! But I really had to focus on my Exams but now that they are finished its back to writing!!! 😁
(Also full props to the person who made that image above!!! 😍😍😍
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

"Serena come out already! It's 7:45pm! And Ash will be here any second now!" I hear Bonnie yell at the top of her overly excited, fangirl voice. As Dawn brushes my hair gently while I start applying make up to my face for the first time. I have never really worn make up before but all the girls were convinced that I needed to if I wanted to impress Ash... and I do.

"You excited for the party Serena?" Dawn asks in a kind voice while she finishes of brushing my honey blonde hair and places the brush on the desk with a mirror in front of it that gazed into while using a small makeup brush to carefully apply make up to myself.

"Oh Serena, what are you doing?" Dawn says in a girly tone while taking the make up brush off me and placing it on the desk.

"Umm, putting makeup on?" I say confused. '
Was I doing it wrong? Was I using the wrong brush? Was I applying the wrong product to my face? WHAT HAVE I DONE?' I started shouting to myself in my head as Dawn picks up a bigger brush.

"Your not going to impress Ash going at the rate your doing at." Dawn says while putting her hands on her hips in a really sassy way, posing as if she were a model. "Leave this to the professional!" She adds while she swiftly and elegantly, applying two time the amount of makeup then I had done in almost double the time!!

"Done." She says simply while giving me a thumbs up and a cheerful smile as I look at myself in the mirror and I had to say... it looked amazing!!!

"Wow Dawn, it looks great!" I say not wanting to boost her ego too much but still complimenting her on her work.

"Like I said, leave makeup to the professional." She say while holding the brush to her mouth and blowing the bristles, sparking a memory of me and Ash watching a movie which had a similar scene.

"Thanks." I say while giggling a little at Dawn's actions.

"HES HERE!!!! CODE RED!!! WE HAVE A CODE RED!!!" Bonnie yells, panicking over what I imagine meant that Ash was here which made my smile fade and in its place a nervous feeling replaces it.

My hands quivered and my body seemed to freeze. 'What is going on... w-what is happening to me?' I feel different, like I'm a rock being thrown into a sea of emotions. Sicking. My heart beats seemed to hurt as different thought battled in my mine. A clash of Positive and Negative.

"EEEEEE! Lets go Serena!" Dawn says grabbing my hand and running out of her room dragging me behind her. 'What if Ash doesn't like what he sees.... no! No Serena. Ash loves you!' My thoughts continued to clash.

There he was... standing at the entrance of Dawn's house. He looked so handsome in blue suit, his messy raven hair and those eyes that seemed to stare right into my heart and soul. His gaze fell on me and I felt my palms begin to sweat.

'He isn't moving... why isn't he moving? I knew this was a bad idea! I look terrible!'

~💛~

Ash's POV

She looked like an angel... no that is and understatement! The dress she wore. Her beautiful, long, honey blonde hair. Her ocean blue eyes that I always seemed to get lost in. She look beyond amazing.