Chapter 33

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV

I found Serena just in time, she was tied to a metal, rectangle shaped bed that was hanging vertically on the wall of the room. Her top lying on the ground near her handing body while Calem rather close to her, I could see fear in her eyes, although her head was bowed I was able to get a quick glimpse of her eyes when she looked up for a split second when I yelled to get Calem's attention.

Greninja stood next to me in his battle stance, ready for a battle that I could tell was emanate but remembering back to last time I battled Calem and how me and Greninja was pushed to our absolute limits. But I can't do that this time. If that were to happen then Calem will be able to get away with Serena while I would be unconscious.

Analysing the situation it was clear of Calem's intentions and the mere thought of that filled me with anger and how someone could be so inhumane and evil.

"Greninja! Let's save Serena!" I say while raising my whole arm in the air while Greninja did the same, initiating our synchronisation and creating a water vortex around Greninja's body for a split second before breaking and forming a water shuriken on the back of Greninja's new form.

"Ninja!" Greninja spoke while giving me a head nod. At first I thought it was to tell me that he was ready to battle but when he did it again I noticed that he was nodding his head in a particular direction.

Upon following Greninja's head nod I quickly narrowed my eyes on a beaten Pikachu. His body covered in battle marks and looked completely drained of energy and strength.

I gritted my teeth before turning back to Calem who still had one of his hands on Serena's waist which only fuelled my aggressing that I was trying my best to control as the last thing I needed was to loose control because of my anger.

"Let her go Calem! This is between you and me!" I said wanting to get Serena out of the picture to save her from more harm.

"And why would I do that? Because you told me to? HA! No, this girl needs to pay!" Calem spoke before moving his hand down towards Serena's lower area. Serena squirmed but couldn't stop Calem's actions as he body was tightly tied down.

I needed to stop this. "Water Shuriken!" I call while reaching behind my back, mimicking Greninja's actions as he jumped into the air and threw a water shuriken from his back towards Calem which landed right at his foot which made him jump back away from Serena who breathed heavily in relief.

"I can't let you hurt her Calem." I say while Greninja landed right beside me with his arms crossed.

Calem grunted at my words before reaching for a pokeball. "Too bad, I always get what I want. And you aren't getting in my way!" Calem says before preforming his throwing action but was cut of by a rumbling sound coming from the ground.

I noticed Calem's confusion and decided to cease this opportunity. "Greninja, use cut to free Serena and Pikachu!" I command. Greninja wastes no time performing the attack, slashing the restraints off Serena's arms and legs, freeing her before moving over to Pikachu and successfully freeing him as well.

Greninja caught Pikachu's weak body while I rushed over and caught Serena's while her body was falling. She didn't seem to have the strength or energy to move and appeared to be in a lot of pain.

'Oh Serena...' My I thought. I felt sorry for my poor girlfriend, her life was so difficult and hard that the fact that she was even able to intact was in itself a miracle.

The rumbling became more aggressive before the ground below where Calem was standing began to rise. Calem jumped out of the way in time, avoiding pieces of the ground that flew everywhere while I shielded Serena with my own body, stoping her from being injured further.