Rescue

Stampys POV

"Hello? Knock knock?" A silhouette of a man appeared from behind the curtain.
"Come in!" Beth said, without asking who it was.
"See! This is why you need to get a car!" David emerged from behind the curtains, lifted his arms and pulled us into a hug.
"Oh you little.. Whatever! C'mon lets get you two home."
"Awk Davey!" Beth gave him one of her priceless smiles.

"Hello so we are in squiddys car, he's dropping us home!" I pointed the camera to David, who was driving.
"Wait have you been vlogging all of is?" David stopped at a red light and stared at me,
"Well I mean we didn't plan for this to happen, but it just sort of.. Did." Beth gave a small giggle from the back seat,
"W-wait a second are you two wearing any clothes?" David asked, we burst out laughing,
"Well we have dressing gowns on..?" Beth said.
"Aaagh! Naked people in my car! Get out! Aagh! Disgusting!"

I ended the vlog at my house, Beth and I had a glass of wine, while David had orange juice as he was driving.
"So we've had an eventful two days." I said,
"Yes, you saw Stampy and Sqaishey in a taxi, taxi crashes, driver dies, Stampy and Sqaishey with big cuts on their head, Stampy and Sqaishey naked in squids car, Stampy and Sqaishey drinking wine in Stampys house, squid drinking orange juice."
"Thanks for that squid." I said sarcastically, Beth left the room.
"Well I'm going to end the vlog here, hope you enjoyed, we didn't really but anyway. Bye!"

"Beth! Beth are you okay?" No answer,
"You alright Beth?"  David asked.
I knocked her door, where I heard slight muffling sounds,
"Beth?" David stood back,
"One of my fans is dead! One of yours too! You aren't bothered at all?!"  I opened the door to see Beth on the ground, tears streaming down her face. Her eyes were red and puffy. I lifted her up bridal style, whispering,
"Course I care, course I care, shhh." I put her in her bed, switched off the lights,
"You've had a long day. Go to sleep." I closed the door and walked back into the living room where David was sitting awkwardly on his phone.
"She okay?" He asked,
"Yeh just.. Stressed and tired, didn't get enough sleep."
"You should be going to bed soon too," he said, "I'll be going soon,"
"Hey." We lifted our glasses, "this ones on you." "Cheers." Once we had finished our drinks, David went home and I went to check on Beth.
She was fast asleep, I didn't want to disturb her so I went to my own room. And immediately fell into a deep deep s....

****

Sqaisheys POV

I woke up at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. That was probably the longest sleep I'd had in about a million years! Though I felt like I didn't dream at all. Joe was making a minecraft lets play video, and I decided to make feather adventure!
"Hello! This is Sqaishey and...." I cut the audio. My chest felt like it was about to burst out of my body, I felt so sick. My head span in circles, I screamed.

Stampys POV

"So let's choose a dog, choo choo, which dog would you like to take?" Choo choo walked beside Bentons sign..
"Aagh!" I heard a scream. I cut the audio,
"Two seconds."
"Beth, beth what's going on?" I ran into her room.
"I c..can't do this." I saw tears rolling down her face, she was lying on the ground, her face was white and her eyes were bloodshot red.
I pulled her up onto her bed, hugged her, I told her it's going to be ok.
" the man wouldn't want us to feel so upset about this, he wouldn't want us to stop making videos because of him, would he?" I put my hand under her chin,
"N..no."
"C'mon, go make a video. Put him in your feather friends pond or something." I walked out of the room and into my office again.
"Sorry about that choos, so.. Benton, ok let's take Benton with us today, now today we will be going to the Funland to be making a new mini game called Swap, is where someone holds a piece of wheat and owns cows, while the other person holds carrots and has pigs, the aim of the game is to get your animals to the other side of the game before the other person does..."

Sqaisheys POV

After Joe left. I sat up on my bed. Looked at myself in the mirror. That wasn't me, that pale skinny red eyed freak. I am supposed to be a happy, beautiful girl.
I decided to put on some makeup.
I concealed my eyes and any other areas, I put on some blusher to give back my colour, and I put on some eyeliner and mascara, because that's what I do!
I suddenly felt myself feeling more relaxed and I felt good about myself. I made my video without hesitation or distraction.

AUTHORS NOTE
I wrote this book about two years ago, that's why you'll see some dated references and descriptions, for example, Sqaishey having long hair with a blonde streak.. Just roll with it- I'm changing quite a lot in all the chapters. Lately I'm going through a tough time at school so I'm writing lots in advance, the new book coming up won't be updated very often. This book should hopefully have a chapter up every day.
Thanks for those who are reading and commenting :)