Ease-Dropper

Stampys POV

Beth sat on a chair beside me, her eyes were red and puffy,
"Come on get in." I said, moving over slightly. She climbed in.
"I'm sorry Joe."
"Listen Beth. Can we just start all over again?" I said,
"Yes please. " she whispered, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Meet me in bed"

"I think it's time I made a minecraft video." I said, pushing her out.
"I think so too pussy cat!" I went to get out of bed,
"Take it easy mr Speedzer! Don't want you collapsing again!"

I really liked this girl again. I really did.

"Hello David." I said, sitting down in the living room.
"My my your looking a billion times better!"
"Y'know what I just needed that sleep. But I haven't made a video in ages, I think I need to. "
"Well the Xbox is over there, and you can email the footage to yourself."
"Thanks Dave."
"No problem, take it easy."
I smiled at him and walked over to the Xbox.
Then something struck me.
"My lovely world was in there." "So was the quest world" "sky den, cave den."
"I've lost all my worlds."

I sat wondering about life. Wondering why I left me ex girlfriend, Melanie. She was so so annoyed with me when she realised that I was going to dump her, so she dumped me first. I was certain that she still loved me. But I was finding other girls, other girls that I liked better than her. Other people.
I had moved on.

Squids POV

I heard Joe say, he lost all his worlds.
His Xbox burned in the fire.
And there is no way of getting it back.
I sunk my head into my hands, he was finally happy again. Then this.
"Stampy.." I began,
"It's not Stampy anymore!" He groaned. Then he stormed out of the room.
"What else can we do Beth?"
"I don't know." She said,
"I'm going to ring the creators, he's their biggest player, they must have a copy of his world somewhere. At least his lovely world."
"I'll look up their number." Beth said, taking out her phone.
Beth found the number and I immediately managed to call them.
"Hello is this Mojang studios?"
"Yes how may we help you sir?"
"My friend, um, he has lost his Xbox in a fire with all his minecraft worlds, we were wondering if there was any way we could get it back."
"I'm sorry, sir, he will just have to make a new one."
"If I told you my friend was StampyLongHead?"
"Oh! Okay let's see what we can do,"
This made me smile a lot.
"What is his Xbox live account?"
"Stampylongnose, all one word."
"Okay..."

********

Stampys POV

I woke up from Davids bed, it was late at night. I checked my phone, yes, it was 2am. I heard David and Beth talking in the living room.
I was naked, but I found a dressing gown on the door, I put it on.
I saw that my pillows were soaked with tears after I cried myself to sleep because I lost.. Everything.

I walked into the living room, they weren't there, I saw them in the office on the Xbox.
"Fingers crossed! Aaaaaggghhh! The two of them high fives and hugged, they can play the Xbox and have fun on their worlds. But not me, not anymore."
"Is that you Stampy?" Beth said,
"I told you, it's not Stampy!" I groaned,
"Oh I think it is!" I walked in front of the screen to see all my worlds! They were back! My testing world! My lovely world! My quest world! Cave den! Sky den! All the adventure maps...  I started to laugh.
"You two are simply the best friends I have ever had." They pulled me into a group hug, "it's the least we could do." David said, patting me on the back.
"I think we should do what you said David about sleeping on the sofa with blankets and pillows." Beth suggested,
"That's the first I've he-"
"You were dead as a dodo when he suggested it." Beth said,
"Oh. Alright okay."

We all brought down pillows and duvets.
David got the small sofa to himself and Beth and I shared the big L shaped one. I lay on the long side with my head at the right angle, while Beth lay at the short end and rested her head on my chest.
David fell asleep almost immediately leaving Beth and I cuddled up together.
Beth wore a loose vest top will baggy lounge trousers, and I was just wear the dressing gown I found.

"He's a heavy sleeper." Beth giggled,
"Y' don't say." I looked down at her, I couldn't resist it. I just couldn't.
I kissed her on the lips, it lasted a couple of seconds, but it felt amazing.
"Do you still love me?" I asked her,
"Yes. Yes I do!"

Squids POV

I pretended to be asleep, i don't know why but I'm always a bit of an ease dropper that way.
They lay there for a bit then talked about me being a heavy sleeper, then Stampy kissed her. That's when I knew, he was happy again.
It's not me that makes him happy, it's her. No matter how many times she fights with him it will always be her, not me.

*******

I woke up at nine o'clock, the others were still sleeping I made a cup of tea and some toast, i then had a shower and washed myself. I fed the animals walked the dogs and then I checked on the others.

Stampys POV

I woke up beside Beth, I put my arm around her, David walked in,
"Hiya Dave." Beth said, "mind if I use your shower?"
"Not at all go ahead, should be towels in there."
Beth wandered off.
"So Joe, looks like you had a good night last night!" David winked at me,
"Oh for gods sake you were sleeping!" I rolled my eyes, oh my god he didn't!
"Uh huh?" I raised an eyebrow,
"Oh piss off you ol' pervert!" I joke punched him.
I went extremely red,
"Good kisser eh?" David teased,
"Oh shut up!"
"I fixed your game you gonna give me an ol' smooch!"
"Oh eff off! I'm away to have a shower."
"Sure can, there is one upstairs, unless you want to share with Beth."
"You wish you old fart! You've kissed Nicole!"
"So?"
"Yeh exactly! So?"
"Go on get a shower y'dirty ol' thing." David said, pointing at the stairs.
We then burst out into fits of laughter.