The Suspect

Sqaisheys POV

My eyes were open but I couldn't see, I had a sharp pain in my leg, and in my head, I felt as if my head had been bashed in, I could feel what I assumed was blood, trickling down my face. Was this some kind of a sick joke my friends were playing on me? 'Cos it really hurt,
"Guys cut it out, seriously." I said,  "come on you've taken this too far."
"No." I heard a voice whisper. "You have."

Stampys POV

There lay a part of Beth's dress, her blood and the tire marks of the person who took her away.
I put my arm in front of my mouth and turned away. Fear exploded inside of my stomach. I couldn't bring myself to believe what had happened.
How could have done this.. What kind of MONSTER! Why would they do this to me?!
I went to touch the piece of clothing,
"No! Then it'll have your finger prints on it and they'll suspect you. Leave it be, I'll call the police."
Netty took her phone out, told them what needed to be told and went upstairs to tell the others, the police came in a matter of minutes.

Squids POV

Netty ran up to us,
"Beth's been kidnapped. Get dressed now." She ran off,
Just when he was happy again. "Shit!"
I somehow didn't feel the alcohol inside of me anymore, just the pressure and stress. She can't be, please, let her be fine, let her be hiding somewhere.. I looked down to see the police, examining clothing and blood.
"No, no please no." I covered my mouth and my eyes started to water.
I got dressed, we all stood outside the front door and watched the police take pictures and samples of what was left, they then asked Joe if she had a phone with her,
"I'll check," he took out his phone and dialled her number, we heard a muffled ringtone, their dogs hunted the phone down, it was almost completely smashed. But there were finger prints on it, visible to the human eye and they weren't just Beth's.
"If anyone who would you suspect?" The police asked,
"I, I really don't know. I mean, over ten million people have heard of us and.. "
"Shit. This is going to be on the news." I whispered to Amy, who had a tear running down her eye.
"When did you notice she was gone?"
"Well, she said she was going to the toilet, and it was about forty five minutes later when we realised she hadn't come back."
"Ok, and did she seem upset or angry?"
"She was slightly intoxicated, but she was happy."
"Okay, we will talk to you tomorrow, the reporters will probably want to bring cameras and put this on the news."
"Oh my god." Joe ran his hands through his hair, "okay.." Keep yourself together..
The police headed off, Joe headed inside, and sighed,
"It was all going so well." He then walked upstairs, "what is happening to my life?"
"Joe?" Netty called.
"Please."
We all looked at each other,
"Holy shit." I sighed,
"Who would have done this to him? " ash said,
"Someone he knows?"
"Someone who knows him I'm suspecting." I said,
"Let's go talk to him." Tom said, walking upstairs.
"Wait- one at a time, I think Dave should go first." Ash said,
"Why me?" I asked, staring in utter disgust.
"Your his best friend, you helped him through a lot."  I can't argue.
" right then.. Here goes nothing.." I walked up the stairs and into his room. The others listened carefully.
"Joe?"
I saw him lying in his bed, his face on the mattress, surrounded by wet sheets and duvets.
"Leave me alone. It's not the time."
"The last thing you need is to be left alone, Joe." I sat down on the bed beside him,
"C'mon show us your face." Joe looked up at me for a split second, then put his head back down.
"Why me." He whispered,
"Because life isn't fair." I sighed.
I waited a few seconds. "Look." I said. "This is awful for all of us. But we need to keep it together. We need to co-operate if we are ever going to find your girlfriend ever again. Who do you think could have done it?" I asked,
"Rosie, Chloe... You."
"Me?" I looked at him with anxiety. "But I've been here all along." He looked up at me.
"You hated the idea of us two being together! You hated her! You called her a liar-"
"Joe! Joe hold on a second. You're my best friend, I want you to be happy, I didn't call her a liar! I didn't hate her, I really like her actually, but she has those days, you understand me, right? Joe you don't know how much you matter to me-"
"Is that why you arrived late? Were you and Nicole trying to trap her or something?!"
"Joe, just go to bed."
I barged out of the door, my fingers on my temples.
"What did he say?" Netty whispered,
"He thinks it was me."
"What? You were here the whole time!" Netty said,
"He thinks Nicole and I were setting up a trap, that's why we were late."
"No don't get me into this! " Nicole said, a tear was running down her face,
"I'm talking to him." Netty said, marching upstairs.

Joes POV

"Now little brother! Who do you think did it?" It was Netty.
"David." I moaned,
"Don't you understand how much he has done for you?!"
"All a trick, I know."
"Shut up, I know your in shock and your drunk but you should not go around accusing people that are obviously innocent!" Netty yelled,
"Fuck off, Annette." I moaned.
She slapped me in the face,
"Get David and Nicole out of my house or I will myself."
"No way Joe! Go to bed! Your drunk!" SHES NOT HERE! She isn't meeting me in bed.. I need to find her.
"I'm not fucking drunk! I'm INSANE! My GIRLFRIEND has just been kidnapped, you asked me for a suspect and THATS WHO IT IS!" I screamed.
"Get a bloody LIFE!" Netty yelled. Pushing me back.
What did she just say?
I grabbed her by the neck, pushed her up against the wall and punched her face,
"Help!" She wailed, I kicked her leg.
Everyone came running through, David, Ash and Finn caught me by the arms and pushed me to the ground, Tom rushed to Netty who was lying on the ground unconscious.
"What the hell have you done to her?!" Tom yelled, staring at me, he lifted Netty up and walked down the stairs.

Squids POV

Finn, ash and I struggled to keep hold of Joe.
"Joe, I know your mad and drunk, but is this what Beth would have wanted?" Amy said,
"Beth is gone! She's dead! Because of YOU!" Joe pushed me to the ground. He put his arm on my throat.
"Joe! I'm not that kind of guy! I don't do those kind of things!" I was finding it hard to breathe, Ash and Finn helped drag Joe away from me, while I touched my neck and practiced breathing again.
"You okay Dave?"
"Yeh.." I looked Joe in the eye, "im fine."
"You know what you are." The rage was building up inside of me,
"A judgemental bastard! Did you not think anyone else would do it, like Lee Carson!"
"Lee Carson is in jail! So you should be!"
Joe ran at me, kicked me in the stomach, then punched me in the face.
I fell to the floor on my stomach, I got up quickly, put my arm around his head and knocked him to the ground,
"Joe just go to bed! You'll regret this in the morning!"
"Oh no I won't." He went straight for me,
"Joe! Cut it out!" Amy screamed, I grabbed Joe's arms before he hit me.
"Joe you have young happy subscribers that love you!" I yelled,
"And so do you!" He replied,
"Why don't we just let them see you beating the shit out of me, see how their lives would change!"
"Go ahead! Not like I care anymore! They wouldn't if they knew you were Beth's murderer!"
"For the LAST FUCKING TIME! IT WASNT ME! SO WHY ARENT YOU THINKING OF OTHER PEOPLE INSTEAD TO BLAME? Like YOURSELF! IF YOU WENT TO SEE HER AFTER TEN MINUTES YOU MIGHT JUST HAVE SAVED HER!" I yelled, I was so so angry with him.
"We all call you a friend?!" Joe yelled,
"That's what I once called you." I growled,
"Joe Stop! Stop this now!" Amy cried.
I fell to the ground and let my body go limp. I give up.
"It's okay." I sighed, as he punched me, tears ran down my face, "let him do what he wants to me. He's just lost his girlfriend." 
He ran towards me, kicked my stomach then put his hands around my neck and violently chocked me, the pressure was impossible to take, I tried to breathe but I just couldn't, my vision went blurry, the last thing I saw was my friends trying to stop him, then my head whacked against the wall and my vision went blank.