Reality

Stampys POV

I set up my laptop, an Xbox and a controller, this is all I had so far. I didn't have a microphone, and I was going to have to use Windows Movie Maker for editing. But I was prepared.

I set up a flat world and started recording.

"Hello this is Stampy, and welcome to a little update video, now if you don't know what happened, my house, in real life, went on fire, along with all the stuff which was in it.. So, everything basically. Including my face, which.. Wasn't fun. So what I have now is a laptop, an Xbox, and a controller, and I'm sitting on the floor like a little kid playing video games. So I was in the hospital for a few days, then I stayed in Squids house for a bit, then we both had to go up to Scotland for.. For something, we stayed up there for a few days, then we met Sqaishey on the train on the way home, and if you didn't see Squids livestream well, I wasn't well, then we went back to Squids house, and I fainted, squid and Sqaishey got really upset about this, when I woke up I went to make a video in squids house, but I realised because my Xbox had been destroyed all my worlds were now gone, so my lovely world, the adventure maps, the quest world, all of them. So then I was going to quit, as you would, your house has burned down, you've had arguments with friends, you have no where to live and  no clothes to wear.
So I left and went to bed, leaving squid and Sqaishey in the living room, unaware of what they were doing. I woke up again at about 2 in the morning, I heard talking in the living room and they are there on the computer, happy as ever, high fiving. They said 'come on over Stampy' and I got quite annoyed with them calling me 'Stampy' I thought they were mocking me but what they had really done is: they had called up mojang they had asked for special help, they got my username, my email, they managed to steal my credit card to get my details which I was slightly concerned about, but it was all worth it because now I have all the worlds I used to have, and all the worlds I need! And I'm not quitting YouTube! So after that I bought a very nice house which I am living in now,I'm sharing it with Sqaishey as squid just went home. Sorry about the sound, I don't have a microphone so I'm just relying on the computers one, which I'm not too sure if it works very well, I'll be getting my better editing software, and a better computer, a desk and a chair.. I'd just like to say thanks so much to Squid and Sqaishey for getting my life back together and I'll be back soon, thanks. Bye!"

I ended the quick video, I added in with clips from Davids vlog, when I said I was very unwell I added in the bit where David said, "he's gone, he's completely out of it." And when I spoke about the fire, I added in the bit from my own livestream which had the fire spreading around my house. When I said about moving into a new house, I put the bit with the vlog where it has us arriving in shock. And when I said thank you to Sqaishey and squid i added in the little selfie where it had us in bed at the end of yesterday's vlog all wet and in dressing gowns.
I actually felt that it was a very nice, short and sweet update video and I hoped they would like it.

"Stampy?!" I heard Beth call, I wasn't sure why she was calling me Stampy off camera, maybe she was recording.
"Yeha?" I replied, automatically,
"Can you hold the camera a second?"
"Oh you are recording." I said, taking the camera off her.
"Yes, did you or did you not just film a video?" She asked,
"A short one, yes." I replied,
"How? Your chair is here and so is your desk!" She said pointing to my chair,
"Oh, that's where they were. I was sitting on the ground with my laptop as a screen and using the mic on the laptop as my microphone."
"Oh stamps you could have used mine, anyway. Do you want to give YouTube a little tour of the house?" She asked,
"Um, I don't really know my way around it but okay!" I said,
"This! I opened the door to show and empty room with a laptop, Xbox, and a controller, sitting on the ground.
"Yeh this is my office so far!" I laughed,
"H- how did you make a video, exactly?"
"Windows movie maker.."
"Yeh but... How?"
"I just sat on a flat world and put up a few clips."
"Oh right so it's just a little update video thing."
"Yeh, anyway moving on... This room is the bathroom, which is... A bathroom. This next room is the kitchen, which only has tea and glasses, so we had tea in a glass this morning which was a bit weird.. But tea is tea and tea is excellent! Moving swiftly on, upstairs into the guest bedroom, we just have a mattress here, we don't have an actual bed here yet."
"Why not?"
"Give me a break we only moved in yesterday!" I said, moving into our bedroom,
"Now this- this is our bedroom." I found it slightly embarrassing saying 'our' bedroom, because now they know we share a bed.
I showed the camera the view, which was spectacular,
"And the best bit is.." I opened up the doors and walked down the steps to where the pool was,
"It's freezing though, oh wait- " I found an electronic thermometer but the side of he pool, with a + sign and a - sign, and a dial saying 12.50C.
"I figured out how to make it warmer, I never saw this before." I said, handing the camera back to Beth,
"How?" She asked, kneeling down beside me,  we were right by the edge of the pool I was showing her the thermometer,
"See if you turn it u- Sqaishey sqaishey! I've lost balance, help! don't left me fall I-"

Splash.

"Ahahahah! Stamps! Come on let's get you a towel."
"Cold!" I shivered,
"Go turn the temperature up or something! You silly goose!"
"I'm not silly I'm just... Clumsy..."
Beth giggled, "I'll go and get some towels you just go and practice swimming or something."
"Umm... Kay.." I shivered.
I felt a pang in my heart.
Flashbacks..