Disaster At The Party

Stampys POV

Finn came, the party is on at six, but he managed to get here at 2, which is great! His flight arrived early apparently, I made him a cup of coffee and some toast and we sat by the sofa and chatted,
"This place is beautiful!" He said, looking out on the balcony at the sea,
"Pity it's so cold!" I said, shivering,
"Nah, it's lovely! Get a blanket and your sorted!"
Finn then of course, put up his camera, In front of his face,
"Oh, hello!" I laughed, "this is like LA all over again! Do you vlog everything?"
"This is the first vlog I've done since I was at comic con with you!" He said,
"Seriously?! I don't believe it I'm checking your YouTube!"
"Hahaha... Don't! So anyway I'm here for Stampys and Sqaishey.. Wherever she is, well I'm here for their house warming with all the gang, I'm not gonna film anything then, sorry... I don't think it would be a good idea we might be a bit..." I finished it off for him,
"Yeh.. No I don't think that's a good idea.." I whispered, before we burst out laughing. The older ones would understand what we meant, yeh, we were going to get completely drunk!
"So... Moving swiftly onwards..."
"Would you like me to give you a little tour, now I know my way around!"
"Sure!"
I showed him the kitchen, the dining room, and then we bumped into Beth who was making up the beds in the office,
"Hello! Nice to see you again!" Finn said, hugging Beth,
"And you! How are you? Oh-" she looked at he camera,
"You vlogging?"
"Yup!"
"Here d'ya want some help?" I said, lifting the duvet from Beth,
"Please?"
"Course, here Finn you can go and tour the house, just open any door you see."
"You sure? Okay!" He jumped out of the room excited as can be and looked into some other rooms.

FINNBALLS POV

I opened the door,
"Oh, this is.. The bathroom, great, lovely.. Now moving on, oh let's go upstairs, oh my god is this just one big room, oh my goodness! Look at that! Yeh I think this must be Stampy and Sqaisheys room, and.. No.. Is at what I think it is? Is that a swimming pool! Are you serious?! Oh there's gonna be some fun in that tonight, I tell ya." I ended the vlog and went back downstairs, more people had started to arrive,ash was there, I hadn't actually met Ash in person before, so I said hi to him.
It was almost six o clock, and everyone had arrived apart from David and Nicole.

Squids POV

We just got come from a beautiful day, we went out for lunch, had ice cream by the beach and I completely forgot about what happened the day before.
It was only when I sat down to watch TV with Nicole I remembered about the House Warming party.
"Nicole! Shit, I completely, forgot about Joes party!" Nicole stared at me for a few seconds until she caught on,
"When is it on?"
"Six."
"Okay I'll just get changed," she said, rushing to our bedroom, I ran there too, I put a white shirt with the top two buttons undone, put jeans on, and I gelled my hair. Nicole wore a black top and black trousers along with a blue scarf. She some how had the same colour blue eyeshadow, and used it, along with a little flick of eyeliner.
We rushed out the door, into my Mercedes, and started to drive with the radio on.

Stampys POV

Squid and Nicole arrived just five minutes past 6.
We sat down on the sofa, with beer or champagne in our hands, Beth wore a short black dress with heels and she had a glass of white wine in her hands, I was sitting beside her in a black shirt and jeans, drinking some beer. I got dinner ready by half past six, and everyone ate some chicken, apart from Amy and Nicole who I had cooked Quarn for, as they are vegetarians.
It looked like I had cooked just the right amount, well, here was one potato left but Beth insisted on keeping it as she wanted to make potato bread in the morning.

After we finished dinner and desserts, David was.. Sheesh.. I had never seen him so drunk! As were the others, Finn and David were sitting singing to each other, I was feeling a bit clumsy myself, I had just had four bottles of beer!

Amy's POV

Joe was drunk. He was officially very drunk. Well, he just sat and smiled prettily at everyone, which I couldn't keep a straight face with. Tom was proclaiming his love to Netty and Netty just sat laughing her head off. Beth was a little bit tipsy, she was only new to drinking but she was waddling around the place. Ash, on the other hand was ... Praying?

Nettys POV

David went up to Nicole , he was so incredibly drunk, he flicked his eyelashes, making Nicole snort and start to laugh,
"Nicole.." He said, "I want you to know that I shall love you, whatever the cost."
Joe took his phone out and started to record,
"I love you Nicole!" He put his arms on the sides of her face and kissed her, I saw Nicoles eyes widen as she looked around awkwardly while being kissed, Joe whispered to Beth,
"I'm so showing this to him in the morning for payback!"
David then started to dance with Ash, proper ballroom dancing, and Joe rested his head on Beth, it looked like it was hurting his neck.

Beth then walked away, to go to the toilets, I assumed.

David then took the spotlight,
"Hello all and welcome to Stampylonghead and Sqaishey... What's her.. Oh Sqaishey Clap.. Quack or whatever.. Welcome to their house, of beer and beverages, of wine and champagne.. Of gaming and sleeping, and of friendship and love."
We all cringed, apart from David of course who was smiling like he just said the most well spoken speech in the world.
"I have been honoured the great position by mister Joseph Garrett!"
We all looked at Joe, who shrugged his shoulders and pointed back at David,
"I am to happy to see that the happy young couple have moved in to a home together."
We all cheered, and looked at Joe, who covered his top lip with his bottom lip and smiled embarrassingly. Shouldn't we wait for Beth to come back?
"Thanks for coming guys." Joe said, and David gave him the dirtiest look,
"Sorry! " Joe said, putting his hands up.
"Thanks you for coming everyone, Thomas Annette, Amelia, Finnegan, all the way from America, Ashton, Nicola. You mean an awful lot to me, and I'm sure you do to Joseph and to Bethany." I saw Joe trying not to laugh, along with everyone else.
"Thank you all for listening for my comforting speech, you will be impressed to know I have not prepared, and I am deeply happy that all of you arrived."
He... Skipped away from the centre of the room over to Ash who lifted him up bridal style.
"So.. Anyone wanna go for a swim?" Joe said, we all screamed.
Joe showed us to their swimming pool, he had heated it up and almost immediately we were all in.
"We should come here more often!" I said, "it's stunning!" We all we of course in our clothes, apart from Beth.. No one knew where she had gone,
"Joe where's Beth?" I asked, he swam towards me,
"Huh?"
"Where has Beth gone?"
"She went to the toilet." He started to swim away,
"That was almost an hour ago!" I said,
"No... Guys, has anyone seen Beth?! Beth!" He shouted, he then ran out of the pool, "Beth!" He ran back inside the house, I ran after him.
"Beth?" I called, searching in every room.
"Find her?" I asked Joe. He shook his head.
"Come on let's look outside," I said, walking out the front door,
"Beth! Beth can you hear me?!" I called,
"Sqaishey! Beth! Where are you!?"
I looked everywhere, until I found a torn piece of black fabric, blood stains, and tire marks beside it.
"J-Joe... I think... I.. I know.... Something has gone horribly wrong."