The Big Day. The Last Day.

Stampys pov

I sat on the front row, alongside David. My all time best friend. And my mum, who held my hand at my sister's wedding.
Tom stood up at front, he was nervous, I saw him taking deep breaths. I gave him the thumbs up, I saw him smile. Then the back doors opened.
Netty, she was so beautiful. Her dress was long, silk and was short sleeved. She wore a beautiful silver necklace and her hair was up in a bun. Her makeup was silver and her eyes were winged. She had bright red lips and she was fabulous.
I saw Tom shake his head with delight. Netty walked alongside my dad, holding his hand. When Netty walked up to Tom she gave dad a big hug before he sat down.
"Love you." She whispered.
She then looked to Tom, and held his hands, smiling.
The wedding then, began.

**********

The wedding was beautiful, it was so perfectly put and loads of people came, even a few fans came.
We were outside the church talking to everyone, when I noticed a familiar face in a car at the corner of the car park.
That's when the happiness stopped.
David walked up to me,
"Wasn't that lovely."
"Yeah.. Yeah it was..." I was so distracted.
"What-" he turned around, "what are you looking at."
"Jesus Christ don't let it be." David whispered, "not now."

The man walked out of the car and locked it.
I walked up to him.
"Don't you dare go ruining my sisters wedding." I growled,
"Too late." He said, smiling. He lifted up a remote,
"I could bomb this whole place." My eyes widened, I noticed people were staring.
"Just fuck off! We don't need you now!"
"Say my name!" He growled,
"No."
"Say my name!" He yelled,
"L." I began,
"For..?" He growled,
"Lee."
"That's right. And I've had my time in that stinking place and I'm out."
"You shouldn't be! Where did you get that Lee?!" I looked at the remote in his hand.
"Made it." He spat on the ground,
"Your disgusting." I snarled,
"I'm smart." Lee corrected,
"Bet you went and bought that in a t.v. store as a prank to fool me, that doesn't do anything but turn a t.v off and on!"
"Wanna bet?" He growled, making me shiver, what if it was a bomb?
"Lee, there are happy people here, so many people, don't you dare ruin their day!"
"Listen, what have we ever done to you?" I said,
"Everything."
"We made you famous, and you decided to ruin your fame by doing what you did!" I yelled, looking behind to see everyone was staring at us.
"Go home Lee. And don't come back."
"Put me in a video."
"Fuck off."
All at once, He took out a gun, and shot me in the leg.
I screamed with pain, and fell to the ground, Lee drove off in his car as fast as he could and people came running towards me.
Blood was spilling from my leg, I felt so light headed,
Keep yourself together Joe.. K- keep yourself together!
Intense pain. So much pain. My mouth opened to try and breathe, to try and calm myself down. I've ruined Netty's wedding! And Lee is threatening to bomb this place! I'm the only one who knows.. I have to stay conscious!
Beth got to me first, I looked at her, tears were streaming down my face and I moaned with pain, I was starting to black out.
"Joe! Joe!" Beth put her arms around me, and kissed me,
"stay calm.. Deep breaths.." I tried to do as she said, but a wave of intense pain shrivelled around me. Like daggers digging into my leg. Keep yourself together! Stay conscious!
David called the police and ambulance, he then applied pressure to my shot wound,
I yelled in pain. Clenching my fists.
Meet me in bed.. Meet me in bed... Meet me in bed..
I blacked out.

Davids POV

After Joe went unconscious I put my hands on his face, trying to waken him. Tom ran towards me,
"Who the hell was that," he said, checking Joes pulse,
"That there, that was Lee Carson."
"Is he not in prison?"
"He was released." I shook my head, "Why now!" I yelled, the ambulance came, taking Joe away.
The police came afterwards, I explained the situation, luckily Nettys mum remembered registration number.
"Okay we will go after it."
"Red Volvo, XC90 I think. Shot him in the leg."
Netty ran in the ambulance with Joe, as did the rest of his family and me and Tom and most of our friends drove to hospital in my car. The wedding party was cancelled and the lots of the people started to leave.

I drove to hospital, I went and sat beside Joe. Then one of the policemen came into the hospital. And visited us, and said the words that broke us all.
"I'm really sorry to tell you this, but I think you deserved to find out first." My eyes widened,
"The church.. And the surrounding area.. Has all disintegrated."
"I'm sorry I'm not familiar with your terms-" I hesitated, "please tell me that's a term."
"It has been bombed, there is nothing left of it. Over fifty people have died." Nettys eyes widened,
"Please tell me your lying. It's a joke! It's a big fat ugly joke that's been taken far too far!" She screamed, all our mouths were wide open, too in shock to cry. Tom shook his head,
"No my parents were there."
"What!?" I said. Getting up and leaving the room. I then got a call, from mum,
"Mum! Are you okay!?" I yelled,
"David! We are fine! Oh thank god, Ashton, your friend." I looked around for Ash, he wasn't here.
"Ash! Is he okay?!" I panicked,
"He was in the church.."
I fell to my knees, covering my heartbroken eyes with my hands.
I hung up.
Everyone stared at the broken me. Waiting for an answer.
"Ash is dead."

Stampys pov

My leg burned. I almost felt sick of the endless pain. I felt little tweezers pick through it. I yelled with pain. Opening my eyes.
"What are you doing?!"
"Sorry, we are trying to remove the bullet."
I went back to reality. I've been shot by that son-of-a-bitch Lee Carson. Well at least no one else was hurt. -well at least I thought that was the case.

Tears. Screaming. Crying. The strongest of them all in pain and destruction. Hands across their red, puffy, bloodshot eyes. Crawling on the ground begging for it all to be a dream.

One person.

One man.

Could do all of this to us.

"What happened?"
David stared at me, tears streaming down his face, he sniffed, and just about made out the word,
"Bomb."