₱ⱤØⱠØ₲ɄɆ

3rd Person POV

Its been 2 months since the dream demon, Bill Cipher, asked (Y/n) to be his very own girlfriend. That's right, a dream demon has a girlfriend. (Y/n) Roth, daughter of Satan, princess of all evil and beauty, and the most powerful demon, being a dream demon and a royal blood, making her a full demon.

Dipper and Mabel Pines is set to stay in Gravity Falls. And guess what, Bill isn't only the the one who has a girlfriend in the gang. Dipper Pines asked Raven Roth to be his girlfriend after the week Bill and (Y/n) being together. Dipper already has a demon girlfriend, (Y/n)'s demon cousin, Raven Roth.

They already saw (Y/n)'s inner demon the past events. As for Dave and the Seven Deadly Sins, they're chained and tortured for the rest of their worthless lives. They were resurrected without powers.

But that's not our topic and they are no longer the threat.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Babe, come here please." I said calling my boyfriend.

"What is it, baby?" Bill asked walking to my direction and pecking my cheek with a kiss. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him. I have no idea what to cook for breakfast. "You." I blushed madly because of his answer. I looked at his direction and puffed my cheeks while red. He formed a smug grin in his face.

"Bill, not now, and I'm serious." I remarked, still blushing from earlier. He chuckled. "Fine, I have no idea so let me call them." He said, going to the attic.

"Thanks babe." I said while sitting in the counter of the kitchen. Bill went upstairs to call Dip, Rave, and Mabes. Then I heard running footsteps coming from the attic floor. Then I saw Mabel, Raven, and Dipper running to my direction. Mabel went first but Raven stopped her with black magic. She formed a portal and Mabel went straight there, then I can hear a 'thud' from upstairs.

"Hey! No fair, Rave!" Mabel said from the attic.

Then Raven ran towards me leaving Dipper trailing behind her ."I would like Blueberry syrup in the pancakes please!" She said so fast. "What was that all about, couz?" I asked while snickering.

"Well, you see, we were debating about what topping we'll eat with the pancake. I said blueberries, Mabel said chocolate syrup, and Dippy said it must be plain since you pancake is good enough." She explained. She giggled before saying, "We had to race in order to get our topping, well except for Dippy though." She replied.

"And she was not fair! But good game though." Mabel said from the background."Okay, your gonna get pancakes with chocolate syrup and blueberries." Then I started cooking."Its okay Dip, I promise I won't let you down." "YES!!" They all said together.

"Bill! Where's Bill?" I said pretending I didn't notice him in the ceiling right above me. Planning on another prank, I suppose. "I don't know, (giggles)." Mabel said. I winked at them then eyed the ceiling. The three snickered.

"Okay, where's the chocolate syrup?" I asked, even though I know where it is. Dipper reached for the syrup that was right beside him. "Here you go, (Y/n)." He said before throwing it to my direction. I easily caught it. Then right on time the pancakes were already cooked I placed them on the table but did not move my former position.

I eyed the ceiling to see Bill smirking above me. I opened the syrup's container, and I pretended I don't know how to use it by looking through its hole.

"Now how to use this thing." I said as I continued to look through its hole. Then I positioned it upward, the hole facing the ceiling. I used my strength to squish the container and the syrup went directly in Bill's face. I looked up.

"Oops." I said while forming a smug smirk in my face. The three bursts out laughing.